I'm gonna vote #8. Just a simple chair. Not as good as my recliner, but good enough. Move over puppy, you can nap someplace else. Don't look at me that way. OK OK, hop up. So are you going to let me read or not?
#6 looks really nice, but I don't see a chair, and I'm not going to sit on the steps.
#10 is pretty good, but I need someplace better to rest my arms. Get some better arms on that chair and you got a deal.
#11 I like kicking back places like that to read, but for some reason I rarely do it for long.
#20 Don't lay a book down like that, use a bookmark. Shivers
#3 I'm expecting a giant leviathan to emerge and swallow that thing at any moment.
Sweet! The daybeds at 9 & 16 look super appealing, ngl.
Also, I thought I was seeing double but no 16 and no 18 are the same image lol
All look good except I don't think I could concentrate on reading in #3. I'd worry about falling in the water :/
1. Looks nice and cozy
2. Looks fun. I think I'm gonna go set up my bunk bed.
3. Seriously cool
4. *Looks for "smoking robe"*
5., 7., 14., Not for me
6. Reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason
8. Yes please
9. Looks like it needs a snowfall to look out the window
10. Again, the "smoking robe"
11. I LOVE the sunset
12. Looks like I might fall asleep
14. Is it me or is that a repeat of #11?
16. Gotta love the little alcoves!
17. I REALLY need to put up my bunkbed now!
18. A repeat of 16?
20. I REALLY like the wood on this alcove!
these are all very nice
The book lovers now have an afterglow from reading that take - Well done
Ohhh I love all of them. In photo 4 I'd probably just go sit in the tree outside though haha.
Some of those places are so hot! =)
Wish I had enough money to have that!
1st pick: #3
I am in love with your my takes haha
3, 5, 11, 17 are my favourites <3
ı want to have the last one