For how long can you walk barefoot on hot sand?

Wot’s yer record?

1210

Most Helpful Guy

• I was born in a sand n** country lol that would be easy for me.

What Girls Said 12

• I've walked on hot sand for awhile or hot pavement also, if I went shopping and wore heels and my feet got sore in them, i've taken them off and walked on hot pavement instead, like a derp. And I wear sandals in winter time sometimes, I don't care, maybe I should pay more attention to things like that but I never do lol

• do u take off yer shoes in public? that's kewl... haven't met lots of gals who do :D 8)

• nice :D

• Sore feet... hot feet... which is best?

Hmmmm...

• For how ever long I need to get to either water or some where that isn't hot.

Just I will be jumping around like a bunny, running, and other things to make it less painful, lol.

• Not very long... I have run across extremely hot sand to get to the ocean on the beach... so I'd say about 7seconds, give or take a few

• Not very long. I trot my way to the water pretty quick. I just walk along the part of the sand that is still wet from the waves and I'm good. Because even if you're wearing flip flops the hot sand gets in and it hurts.

• "Trot" 😂😂😂

I try to jog attractively but mostly I think I hop and jump "ow oo oo!" 😂

• I live in Cancun, Mexico, so my record could be all my life XD Maybe 2 hours, I love walking and I love beaches <3

• i have not tried that..

• Like two or three steps and then I'm done.

• haha I don't know like less than a minute. that shits hot!

• AS far as it is to the water.

• From your answer, I imagine you reach it pretty quickly! 😂

• @HFPrankster I do. lol hahaha

• a=F/m

Which means always remember to bring along an extra box of Fig Newtons to the beach. Or, since we are talking classical mechanics, maybe Apple Newtons instead? 😉😂

• Don't know but I'll never give up.
    Walk til I faint or die. I don't care :P

• 3 minutes if I am walking.

• never walked onthe beach actually never been to a beach but it is on my bucket list

What Guys Said 9

• Never tried that before but actually I'm standing barefoot on broken glass right now 😎

• really? y?

• I was drinking juice and the cup has fallen on the ground and broke, I'm too lazy to remove that broken glass lol.

• use some vacuum then

• I don't know lol the only sand around here is quick sand

https://youtu.be/Euy9qBaRD68

• Depends how hot it is

• Well eventually my feet just become numb to that feeling.

• Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I wanted to go for a walk along the beach and look like the sexy relaxed beach guy for all the girls. But the sand was like fire and I got lost and had to keep going from the water to the hotels to see which one mine was. A lot of pretty girls watching but not seeing the image I wanted to project! 😫

• Forever, as long as I keep moving 😄

• 1 minute maybe

• 2 seconds.

• I never walked on sand!

• I walked over the ice for 35 minutes... Temperature was -48 Celsius.