Which age range of men are most attractive?

I see a lot of delusional men in their late thirties, and forties who are single and are saying that they look better and get more attention then when they were in their 20s. I'm calling bullshit in the majority of cases. I get that men tend to age more gracefully than women from a general perspective but this is just taking the "age like wine" thing a bit too far.

Like no dude, I don't care how much money you have or how "mature" and "established" you think you are. If you are 35 years old and approached my 21 year old girlfriend flaunting your money around as if it's impressive.. She would be creeped out. I've seen this happen as a bouncer at bars and clubs all too many times. These girls generally get weirded out.

I'm 23 turning 24 in July and realize that I'm still young in the grand scheme of things but logic tells me that we as humans start to gradually decline after puberty. I'll accept my time when I'm over the hill. I'm enjoying my youth in the meanwhile.

You can say hit the gym and take care of yourself but if you built an impressive physique at age 35 and attached that body onto your 21 year old self, you would be more attractive in comparison to the reverse.

I personally think that men look best all throughout their 20s. That's just me though.
  • 18-24
    Vote A
  • 25-29
    Vote B
  • 30-35
    Vote C
  • 36-40
    Vote D
  • 40+
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can narrow it down to an age - more so I would say it's when someone best takes care of themselves, are their most masculine and confident and have an admirable personality. I. e if someone's a shit lazy 20 yr old that can't grow a beard, eats crap, talks like an idiot, has no confidence and his only priority it to smash beers and bongs etc. then ew, but they could turn it around at 30 and be fucking banging at that age cause they'd started taking care of themselves exercising, grooming etc and looking a whole lot more masculine than they did at a earlier age, plus being more mature and having a different set of goals and priorities.
    Everyone has their peak at different times, for some it's young for others is older - it's hard to pinpoint an age.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao i know the guys ur talking about at the club like the tom leykis type that are fat and haggard but they think cuz they have money girls still really dig them its pathetic
    Ime most guys have the best physique their gunna have in high school and college cuz they have the time to work out and don't have a ton of stress yet cuz reality hasn't hit them yet. but if ur just talking about how a guys face looks 25-35 is the best men really look if they take care of themselves. young guys have this like baby fat that makes them look goofy as hell. looks great on girls not on men tho
    and it all depends what guys consider taking care of themselves tho like those guys that think they look good just cuz they work out but still eat a ton of crap and drink a lot regularly are fuckin clowns. If you start now keep working out, eat super clean i. e. whole grains, cut back on meat eat more beans and nuts, no sugar, no dairy, only eating out maybe on weekends, start taking care of your skin use lotion constantly and cut back on your stress. you really can look great til you're almst 50. its rare when people do it right tho

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• the answer will differ from girls of different ages. even the same age girls would answer different. and also some men who take care of themselves will look a lot hotter than some younger guys who abuse their bodies and are lazy

1|1
    0|0
  • How do you know your girlfriend won't go for it if it's elon musk that is flirting with her?

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol. Tesla guy. She might manipulate him into money but she wouldn't be physically attracted to him. I'd be right behind her trying to get his money aha.

• Show All
    • It's up to your girlfriend to tell them eff off

• Of course. I just know she wouldn't be physically attracted to this guy being that he is 45 years old.

• There is attractive men at all ages. I can't make a call on this... but I think guys over 40 who are attractive have less competition so they stand out more in their 'field'.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I was the one who voted 30-35. Guys younger than that seem to be very immature and self centered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people get uglier with time whole some get better looking so I can't say

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's between 20-35. Some older men do look great though, take George Clooney.

0|0
    0|0
  • See, I agree with the 20s, however, i would say 25-35.

0|0
    0|0
  • 20-30

With some exceptions of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it starts at 16-24

0|1
    1|0
  • For me right now, it's the 25-29 age range.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me 18-24

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20s to early 40s

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose it depends on your age

0|0
    0|0
  • Rich 70+

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 13

• I'm so triggered right now. Mainly because you're very right. Fuck you for this realisation bro, lol!

0|1
    0|0
    • ahahahahha

• I think that your physical prime is in your early 20's and as you reach your mid to late 20's you meet the perfect crossover point between physical prime and mental assurance. As you push further into your 30's and beyond you gain wisdom but your physical self is on a general slow decline. This is pretty much backed up by any number of examples of professional sportsmen who will be at their peak value between 18 and late 20's and will be nearing the end of their careers by their mid 30's, with a few notable exceptions.

• I get more attention at my age, from women in their early 20's, then I did when i was in my early 20's.

However I don't believe this is because men are physically better looking -on average- with age, or because women like money.

It's because when I was your age, my self-confidence was very up and down. That's the main reason anyway. My body -is- in better shape now then my early 20's, but that's, again, not because 40 year olds have better bodies than 20-25 year olds, its' because I didn't exercise then, and now I train at a boxing gym 3x a week.

I dress better now. I don't mean flashing expensive shit most of the time, I mean I actually figured out how to look better. My hair is better now - partly figuring out how to deal with it, and party giving up what I thought was cool then.

And the women who like me now seem to like my self assuredness and ability to handle shit, they find that attractive. I was always calm disposition wise, but I was more fragile till life threw shit at me and I learned to handle it.

If I could transplant my current brain into my 16 year old body, and begin working out, there's no question I could have been doing -amazingly- with women at that age. But that's not the reality for me.

Finally, I don't think -most- 20-25 year old women prefer older guys. Most prefer... you. But -some- like older guys. And I personally have the sort of traits women who like older guys have, more than I had the traits as a 20 year old that 20 year old women wanted.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh hell, reading your question again, the answer is without doubt yes. I was actually saying for me I get more attention from -young women-.

In general? It's definitely easier for men post 25.

This is NOT because men look better post 25. It's because there's a big supply/demand imbalance in the dating market linked to age. Basically men all find early 20's women the hottest, and are open to dating them (and dating down generally). A whole bunch of early 20's women date older men, leaving a shortage of them for guys their own age (who can't nearly as easily compensate by dating older women, even if they want to). So there are more single guys then girls in early 20's, by a significant margin.

For every other age group, it's mildly the opposite - basically any other age range of women, there are more younger women dating INTO their age range then there are women that age dating OUT of the range. So there are more single women then men in every older age group.

• I think maybe 25-29, or 30-35.. Lol.. Since 30's are kinda considered where people hit their peak.. Lol.. But, it's also if a guy takes good care of themselves.. I also consider 30's to be still somewhat young.. Lol.. Also some people do look better with age..

0|0
    0|0
  • The older guys look better. Age 30 is probably the peak.
    I looked best at age 32 or so (filled out some/no baby face).
    Leading men are rarely 20.
    Think Star Wars... who did Princess Leia like better Han Solo or Luke Skywalker?
    Han wins easily (even before that brother thing came into play).

0|0
    0|0
  • Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Daniel Craig are all past their 40's. So men get better with age. We need experience with the ladies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just the age when I didn't have to work so hard. Or maybe I was just too stupid to notice when I was younger.

There's a film, with Mark Harmon, Summer School, I think it was; there's a teenager who's working as a male stripper. I hate that guy, too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Those guys are gross, sure, but there a plenty of men in my age group (!!!) who've looked after ourselves and still look damn good.

Likewise there are girls who prefer an older man.

In short, it's not all creeps and girls being creeped out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that for most of our 20's there is a decline with increased drinking, stress, etc but if a guy does take care of themselves they will be more masculine, mature, and all things that attract a girl from 18 on up from 30-35

0|0
    0|0
  • I think till 25.. if they are fit.. after that they look older..

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 70-80 bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • 40+...

0|1
    0|0
  • 18 to 29 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard we are get most attractive at age 22