Which age range of men are most attractive?

I see a lot of delusional men in their late thirties, and forties who are single and are saying that they look better and get more attention then when they were in their 20s. I'm calling bullshit in the majority of cases. I get that men tend to age more gracefully than women from a general perspective but this is just taking the "age like wine" thing a bit too far.

Like no dude, I don't care how much money you have or how "mature" and "established" you think you are. If you are 35 years old and approached my 21 year old girlfriend flaunting your money around as if it's impressive.. She would be creeped out. I've seen this happen as a bouncer at bars and clubs all too many times. These girls generally get weirded out.

I'm 23 turning 24 in July and realize that I'm still young in the grand scheme of things but logic tells me that we as humans start to gradually decline after puberty. I'll accept my time when I'm over the hill. I'm enjoying my youth in the meanwhile.

You can say hit the gym and take care of yourself but if you built an impressive physique at age 35 and attached that body onto your 21 year old self, you would be more attractive in comparison to the reverse.

I personally think that men look best all throughout their 20s. That's just me though.
  • 18-24
  • 25-29
  • 30-35
    Vote C
  • 36-40
    Vote D
  • 40+
    Vote E

1514

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can narrow it down to an age - more so I would say it's when someone best takes care of themselves, are their most masculine and confident and have an admirable personality. I. e if someone's a shit lazy 20 yr old that can't grow a beard, eats crap, talks like an idiot, has no confidence and his only priority it to smash beers and bongs etc. then ew, but they could turn it around at 30 and be fucking banging at that age cause they'd started taking care of themselves exercising, grooming etc and looking a whole lot more masculine than they did at a earlier age, plus being more mature and having a different set of goals and priorities.
    Everyone has their peak at different times, for some it's young for others is older - it's hard to pinpoint an age.

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao i know the guys ur talking about at the club like the tom leykis type that are fat and haggard but they think cuz they have money girls still really dig them its pathetic
    Ime most guys have the best physique their gunna have in high school and college cuz they have the time to work out and don't have a ton of stress yet cuz reality hasn't hit them yet. but if ur just talking about how a guys face looks 25-35 is the best men really look if they take care of themselves. young guys have this like baby fat that makes them look goofy as hell. looks great on girls not on men tho
    and it all depends what guys consider taking care of themselves tho like those guys that think they look good just cuz they work out but still eat a ton of crap and drink a lot regularly are fuckin clowns. If you start now keep working out, eat super clean i. e. whole grains, cut back on meat eat more beans and nuts, no sugar, no dairy, only eating out maybe on weekends, start taking care of your skin use lotion constantly and cut back on your stress. you really can look great til you're almst 50. its rare when people do it right tho