Girls, Is cooking an attractive skill to have for a man?

I am a good cook, so I wonder :P

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• I wouldn't date a man who couldn't cook a basic meal for me. I ran a food truck during my undergrad and worked in many restaurants (back of house) to put myself through school... it's really easy to throw flavours together, so I expect it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a universally appealing skill. To me I see a guy thats a good cook the same as the guy who's good at a sport. Its an attractive quality but not necessary. My boyfriend is not the best chef but it never made me think otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I can't cook to save my life, not starving to death sounds like a pretty attractive quality to me yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice skill for anyone to have. But if I know I have a guy who can cook, I wouldn't wanna do any cooking and he'd do all of it 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I think so. I want to go a cooking class one day it has peaked my interest lately. I want to learn everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is! It makes him even more interesting haha

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend loves to cook, but for some reason I don't like when a man cooks. I rather a man BBQ.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Everyone loves a someone who is great at cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its an attractive skill because than he can cook and instead of always going out for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my dream guy has to love ❤ that or else he wouldn't be with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Especially considering a lot of us don't know how to cook it would be great if you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, it is, 'cause i don't want to have to be the one cooking every time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Especially when men can cook something healthy and delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, A man that can cook is a attractive skill in my opinion!.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • guys like girls with skills in bedroom not kitchen

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love food.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes bc I can't cook 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • YES for me it is. & if it's good, it might even get you some 'extra'... *wink*

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always thought so, but as our society becomes more redneck oriented, it probably isn't as valued as it used to be. As a result, men are afraid of the labels they'll be hit with so they will probably avoid it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Redneck oriented? What on earth does that mean?

• @BaileyisDarcy conservatives are successfully pushing men and women back to the 19th century

• Is the food that you make yummy or no?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes