Girls, Do you like Wrestling with boys?

Girls, Do you like Wrestling with boys?

Do you know any moves 😈😈😈?

27

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• My friend in high school joined the wrestling team and she was the only girl on the team. We all supported her and her goals, but she quit a week later because some dude broke her arm and bruised her rib. Ironically, she's going to Military school now...

• Of course! I like 2 wrestle anyone though lol. Also women... but they often lose vs me. Men are in general more of a match :)

• Never tried it.

• i don't like wrestling

• In the bed... YES

• Of course I do.

• Yeah, who doesn't ;)

• Sure, it's very fun.

• I used to I did karate before and of got me motivated but that was like 7 8 years ago but I think I'm strong and I used to kick many guys asses arm wrestling in high school but I got mine kicked 2 lol

• Karate? Than don't kick hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ otherwise u will kill

• Lol well I lost some of my skills bc it was a long time ago but I'm still strong

• Yeah sure, is fun

• Only in bed

• No. I've known way too many guys who take it too far. I don't mean sexually, but in trying to show strong they are instead of trying to have fun and then it just hurts because they're showing off their ego, they're no longer focusing on the fun of it

• yeah because you can't really hurt them
    lol ur usually sm smaller than them

• Once my crush and I were wrestling each other (long story don't ask) and when he was at the bottom ( he was most likely going easy on me) he just held on to me and sat up and pulled me onto his lap and said " you know... I can make this really fun" and did something with his tongue ( hard to explain it ) so that experience ruined wrestling for me, maybe just wrestling himπŸ˜‚

• Yes! Fighting and wrestling with playful and competitive intentions is so much of fun

• yes is great exercise

• never wanted to try

• Sure πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• No I am to girly for that

• It's okay.

• When I was 10-12 I did. Not anymore.

• I did it a lot when I was younger.
    Now only when my brother steals my phone or something.

• It really depends on context. Who and why. Playful wrestling can be fun. Serious wrestling is a no for me.

• Yes I am talking about playful 😊
      Not serious bcoz I don't want any girls hurt me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Yeah because if the girl wins your self esteem shoots up lol.

• Yeah it's great fun! Lol

• i did real wrestling with a guy when i was child because my dad was a couch and took me there.