Girls, what do you think the world would be like without men?

First lets say you can reproduce asexually (that is without a man needed) but only give birth to other females, and now lets say there were no men, just women, in the world.

What do you think that would be like?

• The world would run just fine without them
  • The world would not function well without them
  • The world would fall apart almost completely without them
    Vote C
  • I can't even fathom how bad things would be without men
    Vote D
  • See results (for guys)
    Vote E
7d
Just want to re-iterate that this question assumes you can reproduce without men somehow. lets just remove that from the equation.

3220

Most Helpful Guy

• lol @ so many girls choosing "The world would run just fine without them" The world would fall apart almost completely without them. Just about everything you use was built or invented by men. Men do all the risky, dangerous, physical jobs. How many female electrical power-line installers or coal miners or roofers or oil well drillers or loggers do you see? The house you're living in was most likely built by men, the lights installed by men, the plumbing installed by men, etc. When something needs to be repaired like your car, refrigerator, heating & air conditioning, etc.. who comes to fix it? Most likely a man. Women will probably downvote me for telling the truth.

What Girls Said 32

• Personally not a world I would want to live in, but I don't think it would affect the functionality of this society that much. Probably the biggest problem would be losing half of the manpower. In today's world I don't think there is one profession that only men do, so it wouldn't be a problem. But the fact that the population of earth would drop down to half, and probably not evenly, some parts of earth could go abandoned. It would be an adjustment for sure and probably people would need to move closer to each other to be able to support full countries, but I don't think it would be impossible.

• 7d

It would be the last generation and no new kids, without a future the world would fall apart.

• 6d

I apologize no disrespect but cars, phones computers have a lot of men involved includong aeroplanes so it would be a problem if we disappear totally.

• It would be unbalanced.
    It would be lonely.
    It would be difficult.
    We are talking about eliminating 50% of the population over here, it would obviously have a big impact. There are still countries where women are not independent to take leadership of their on lifes. It will be hard for them to get started and support themselves without any prior experience.
    I wouldn't want to live in a world without men. I don't mean just because of heterosexuality. I mean it in a sense that I think it would be a big loss in losing a father figure, a brother, a grandfather and a guy-friend.

• I can't even fathom how bad things would be without men 😭😭

• I think it would be pretty lonely. Having female friends is good and all but I overall get along with guys more than girls so I especially would probably have a tough time in a world like that.

• Provided we could reproduce asexually the world would function just fine without men, just as it would with just men provided they could reproduce. Would it be a world I want to live in? No, I like men. Their enjoyable to have around. But people are resourcefull if either gender got wiped out the other would make it work.

• The world would not function well without men! Let’s keep them lol.

• Boring. Guys keep us on our toes. And eventually the population would be extinct. No reproducing.

• 7d

He said Asexually. Which means that they can reproduce by themselves, like some bugs

• No thanks. I am not me without my man.

• With the Saugus are now a days, I don't know anymore but at least I can still reproduce. And I ask this question myself, asked guys how they would feel if women were gone a year. Most of them only cared cause that meant sex would be gone for a year.

• Gotta have guys... i personally don't get along well with other women, i think it's a competitive thing... I start going quiet and wanting to punch faces, unless i see them to not be a threat.

Maybe i'm just a little narcissistic, but aren't we all?

• Girls are dumb af.

• Too much of the same I guess. Not all women are the same but generally speaking, we're similar to a degree so the world would be pretty unbalanced without someone else who's mentally and biologically wired different. I'd imagine this world to either be extremely boring or chaotic.

• These women that think that just like to project all their problem on men. Leave them alone please. I personally don't want a world without men. I like them. Well the educated ones

• Then you would be a pick user asking us what if we had two genders. Because that is what we will be used to and not feel anything different about it.

• 7d

not sure i get it...

• 7d

[cont.] And they might come up with inventions such as any capsules to keep volunteering men in there and agreeing on getting them out after the disease doesn't exist anymore. Sperm banks, artificial sperm, stem cells, cloning. Female scientists would put their best effort in it.

Besides patriarchal societies, another kind of society that will collapse is the one with a lot of hierarchy. Hierarchical societies would make the spouses of the dead leaders the new leaders instead of actually selecting a deserving person in that position. And mostly in this way many political parties will get destroyed just because they wanted to keep the leadership in the family.

Economic activities would decrease a lot. The world is literally reduced to half.

I'm not sure about women's sexual desire during their trauma but after some time lesbianism would become a norm, sex toys and dolls would be high in demand. There would be demand for porn as well but there won't be anymore male pornstars.

• 7d

Women in that generation will be very depressed and might as well start having mental diseases, especially women who deeply loved their spouses they would spend their entire lives grieving. It will take several generations, like more than a century to finally have a time when women will be familiar with the world without men. But by then men might as well come back to existence because of the scientists.

• I don't want to live in it. Men are awesome...

Well... Most of the times

• I couldn't even imagine a world without them to be honest.

• Not a world I want to live in!

• The world would fall apart almost completely without them. 3,5 billions disappearing just like that.

• Nah we'd go crazy and kill each other.

• I'll tell you one thing. It would be the first time where I legit might consider committing suicide.

• I'll be lonely

• The world would be unbearable. I don’t want to live without men. I’d be very lonely.

• Pretty much the same it is now.

Except boring AF.

• omg i wouldn't want that, can't reproduced without male cum?

• I'm still thinking about the giant spiders. Maybe we could eat them. This is a banana spider my nephew saw in FL and he was totally freaked out.

• I don't think that'd be a world I could be happy in... I see purses & nail polish everywhere.

• 7d

Who's going to make the purses and nail polish though?

• 7d

Well, it's not like pressing some buttons in a factory's all that hard.

• 7d

But gathering the resources, refining them, and upkeeping the mechanisms in the factory and the delivery systems and the whole infrastructure is though.

• But I love men...

• I need man in this world voted B

• Viciousness

• I want the men to stay as long as they're respectful and don't treat me like property.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 19

• What pops in my mind is that most of the top producers and innovators in society have been and currently are males. How many girls can you name that started companies like Google or Facebook? Can you name a girl Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos? It's probably 95+% males. So I have a feeling innovation and growth would be depleted and the world would have a massive long term recession. I know society loves to hate these rich people, but they are the ones that create work and technology that allows us to not live outside with sticks and rocks for tools.

• I'd suspect things would be essentially the same as it is now. There would still be wars, crime and sexual assaults and such, just done slightly differently.

• Civilization collapses and the surviving women revert back to a pre-induatrial way of life.

• I think it'd fall apart. This isn't about Men vs Women. We do this Versus way to often. Can we not just agree that sometimes a woman's love is all you need as a guy, or vice versa?
    That sometimes that guy friend gives you really good advice on how to solve a problem while your girl friend is only supporting you but not helping to solve your problem.
    I think women would be lonely without men, and humanity would in a big way lose it's meaning. Morality wouldn't be untouched either.
    When must we use a woman's compassion to a man's brutality, a woman's determination and men's laziness.
    Men and women each bring personality that can often not be reproduced exactly the same way by the other sex.

What makes me a man is how I treat my fellow man and fellow woman.
    Without men you don't have 'Man'kind, and without women you don't have man'kind' :D

To sum it up,
    It'd be shit show.

• I just feel compelled to say that I'm pleasantly surprised so many ladies disagree with the memes, and can express their appreciation for men. Brings tears to my eyes. Or maybe I just didn't wash my hands well enough after dining on buffalo wings, and then I rubbed my eyes...
    But truly moved, I am. Thank you all!

• The world without men?

• doesn't matter, they would still belong in the kitchen.

• “And so the rivers ran red with blood...” the one day their periods synced 😂

• Society would likely collapse without men. And if it wasn't for men in the first place humanity wouldn't have existed. 99% of contributions to society have been men. Can you imagine a world where women are coal miners and such?

• Obviously it would fall apart and the human species as we know it would be extinct.

• 7d

yeah thats why i said in the description to assume they can reproduce asexually.

• Pretty much everything thats ever been created has been created by a man, females are just as important but more so for human nourishment then for the purpose of creation unless its to create life of course

• 7d

I don't think that completely true. Women invented the little things on the tips of shoelaces and post it notes.

• 7d

Considering there wouldn't be any men, those inventions possibly could have been done by women. It doesn't say much considering we're talking about an alternative world completely lacking half the population

• 7d

Sounds like some feminist bs, no seriously just look at things like star wars perfect example of a company run by a woman who has no idea what they are doing. Its because women don't have enough authority to boss people around or make executive decisions because literally they're entire body and brain structure is different than ours and they weren't ever made to be leaders and thats because females aren't dominant and its a fact. So I don't know what kind of feminist dystopia y'all wanna live in will ever help anything everyone would be too soft and have to share their feelings, communism would probably exist and we'd all seize to survive, tired of this feminized culture people need to grow up and man up and give us men a break. Y'all act like we are the worst thing but females are petty devils that are never satisfied by a mans effort. And want us to seize to exist.

• I'd be dead, oh well.

• See results

• How would change the car tires?

• Zardoz

• The dildo companies would florish well :p

• We have 6 feminists in the page