First lets say you can reproduce asexually (that is without a man needed) but only give birth to other females, and now lets say there were no men, just women, in the world.
What do you think that would be like?
- The world would run just fine without themVote A
- The world would not function well without themVote B
- The world would fall apart almost completely without themVote C
- I can't even fathom how bad things would be without menVote D
- See results (for guys)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
lol @ so many girls choosing "The world would run just fine without them" The world would fall apart almost completely without them. Just about everything you use was built or invented by men. Men do all the risky, dangerous, physical jobs. How many female electrical power-line installers or coal miners or roofers or oil well drillers or loggers do you see? The house you're living in was most likely built by men, the lights installed by men, the plumbing installed by men, etc. When something needs to be repaired like your car, refrigerator, heating & air conditioning, etc.. who comes to fix it? Most likely a man. Women will probably downvote me for telling the truth.5