Are you feminine, masculine, androgynous, or undifferentiated?

What category does your personality fit in?
Are you feminine, masculine, androgynous, or undifferentiated?
  • Androgynous (equally feminine and masculine)
    Vote A
  • Feminine
    Vote B
  • Masculine
    Vote C
  • Undifferentiated (neither feminine nor masculine)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I look pretty feminine, but my personality is definitely andro.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• More masculine but I look at it like the concept of Ying and Yang. Inside the masculinity there must also be feminity or the man is not complete and visa versa. My natural tendencies are masculine but I also embrace the feminine part of myself as it is an important and powerful part of myself just like my masculinity.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hard to classify myself in my opinion. I don't generally lead. I don't act feminine. I like a girl taking charge, but I can also take charge (in bed scenario). I don't have confidence like an Alpha male. I prefer equality in relationships in pretty much all aspects. I think I'm in between andro and masculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently, I'm extremely masculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty masculine. I'm not aware of any feminine traits, although I'm sure I do have some.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm nothing but a human who don't judge people by their gender and respect everyone who deserve

2|0
    0|1
  • I took a quiz that said 81% masculine, 0% feminine and 19% androgynous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm masculine because most of my personality traits are considered traditionally masculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3 with wide shoulders and hairy as very few other people I've ever known. I'm pretty sure I'm masculine as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know really. I like wearing panties and pantyhouse and those kinda stuff. It makes me feminine?

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop inventing shit. I am sick to death of these endless new identities.

0|0
    4|0
    • hate to break it to you but this has nothing to do with identities, but with gender roles and psychology.

• Masculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feminine

3|2
    0|0
  • feminine. definitely feminine.

1|1
    0|0
  • More Feminine.

2|0
    0|0
  • Masculine.

1|1
    0|0
  • Masculine as hell 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Masculine

1|1
    0|0
  • Masculine I suppose

1|2
    0|0
  • Feminine baby!

2|0
    0|0
  • C>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• If we’re talking on personality, I wouldn’t say I fit in the frames of woman, some things like dominance, strictness, sarcasm, courage are the signs of testosterone in organism, so id say im more androgynous than feminine

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not total butch but I seem to be more masculine than feminine

3|1
    0|0
  • My presentation is "?" I'm not trying to look any one way so people tend to not know and I'm fine with that

1|0
    0|0
  • more masculine than feminine but not androgynous. i flow from one to the other.

2|0
    0|0
  • I took some sort of test and apparently I'm more masculine than feminine

2|0
    0|0
  • Androgynous

2|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I like typically feminine things but I'm also pretty aggressive and competetive. Also kinda leaning towards liking women. Most of my friends are guys but I do have a few female friends, I'm guessing it's because I share more in common with guys than girls. But appearance wise I'm definitely feminine. Sometimes I like to cosplay as male characters. I don't know tbh

• Definitely pretty androgynous

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd say i'm mostly feminine.

1|2
    0|0
  • Androgynous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely feminine,

1|0
    0|0