Have you ever seen a person that has freckles all over the face in real-life?

Have you ever seen a person that has freckles all over the face in real-life?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• People with fair skin often have lots of freckles I love seeing them and think they look so beautiful I was told that it was because they had been kissed by the sun because they were special. I have a ginger beard but not many freckles my sister was the lucky one to to all the freckles but she used to be really blonde

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and this has nothing to do with the question but did you remove your veil?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• As matter of fact dear Noora, yes, I have seen many people with freckles on their body, including my cousin.
    Frankly, it does not bother me at all, while I hear and see people looking like the person who has freckles is an alien. It is a disrespectful act, and I have to admit, I find them somehow beautiful.
    I have even encountered people who have them as tattoo to make themselves more beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my cousins is very freckled or at least used to be. Haven't seen her in a while. I think it's more common here in Northern countries and Great Britain and Ireland :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's not uncommon among the Irish. I had them as a child, though I lost them as I got older. My best friend growing up and his entire family had freckles.

I think as people age they lose their freckles and women are more inclined to cover their freckles up with makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Saw this kid once who looked like a 12 year old Ziggy Stardust with a face loaded with more freckles than you could count

1|0
    0|0
  • A dude in my class in highschool have them, and for some reason he looks pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get them all over my face during the summer. I'm Irish and live around a lot of other Irish people and a lot of us have that, especially the girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and she was the hottest girl in my school and worked as a part-time model, quite similar in appearance to the girl you posted above.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn right sweetie. You talking to a Ginger. My mother told me as a child " don't worry son you swallowed a dollar and broke out in pennies."

1|1
    0|0
  • Not as many as her, but I'd love to meet her in person ๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes my cousin, it runs on my maternal side of my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in New York. Here we have people of literally every skin type

1|0
    0|0
  • Why, are you freckled, it looks nice

1|0
    0|0
    • Was just wondering, and no Iโ€™m not.

• Show All
    • Well, are you too young to get married now?

• No, Iโ€™m not.

• Yeah some gingers in high school

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes. My little sis.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are freckles a bit less common these days?

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this your picture?

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and she was an angel
    Coincidence? I think not

1|0
    0|0