Would you date a girl that wears diapers?

So I wear diapers because I like them. They are comfortable and they are a comfort zone for me. Would any guys date a girl in diapers? Would any girl date a guy that wants a girl to wear diapers. Asking the second one to get different view points on this topic. Thank you.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... I guess if she's into that. I can see how it'd be a comfort thing. But I'd never do that. So she's gonna be the only one wearing them if we do date.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think i would. I had a bedwetting problem for a long time so i wore pullups, so I don't know if those count as diapers but it wasn't that long ago so i know how it feels kind of. It would be embarrassing but it would make me feel like the guy is really taking care of me.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm asking because of my brother. He has this fetish. We talk about everything.

• You two probably share too much then... i couldnt imagine telling my sisters that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• No I would not date a girl into the extreme daddy issues kink.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nah I ain't that weird m8. I might be weird but not that weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just fucking stupid if you're not mature enough

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would, I've been looking for a girl who is into that for a while!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's fuckin weird.

2|0
    0|0
  • no

definitely not I prefer a Lady if anything

1|0
    0|0
  • What is this? The diaper guy wearing a wig?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure who cares. Aslong as she conceals them

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're okay with the guy having a babyism type of fetish, wanting to be your daddy and have you wet them... I wouldn't expect many takers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes