Would you date a girl that wears diapers?

So I wear diapers because I like them. They are comfortable and they are a comfort zone for me. Would any guys date a girl in diapers? Would any girl date a guy that wants a girl to wear diapers. Asking the second one to get different view points on this topic. Thank you.

510

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... I guess if she's into that. I can see how it'd be a comfort thing. But I'd never do that. So she's gonna be the only one wearing them if we do date.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think i would. I had a bedwetting problem for a long time so i wore pullups, so I don't know if those count as diapers but it wasn't that long ago so i know how it feels kind of. It would be embarrassing but it would make me feel like the guy is really taking care of me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm asking because of my brother. He has this fetish. We talk about everything.

• You two probably share too much then... i couldnt imagine telling my sisters that