Shower or Bath?

I prefer bath's over showers any day
  • Shower or Bath??Bath's
  • Shower or Bath??Showers

1728

Most Helpful Guys

• Why would I want to try to sit in a tub of dirty water to try to clean my ass that's what I'm doing in there any way to be clean when I get out

• Nothing makes an evening more romantic and relaxing to me then going into a bubbly hot tub with my girlfriend. Usually we spend about 5 minutes showering to clean off any excessive sweat/dust off our bodies then we clean the tub and get the bubble bath going! Since we have a jacuzzi tub, we can relax to jet bubbles while I massage her feet, play around in the tub with her and such!

Showers are great for quick cleaning which I don't mind but I've always preferred a nice long bath with my girlfriend at any opportunity we had for it! Plus, it can set up a nice romantic atmosphere with candles and rose petals to set up the mood <3

Most Helpful Girls

• Showers
    Baths are basically you soaking in your own filth
    If you find them soothing, okay, but then at least rinse off afterwards

• I prefer a shower most of the time and a bath every now and again, just for a change of pace and to relax after something especially taxing.