Do you consider yourself to be a shy person?

Are you awkward, nervous and uncomfortable with other people , or are you talkative and confident?

5579

Most Helpful Guys

• When i'm talking to a group or people that i don't know, being questioned or giving a speech i am very nervous. If it's just a one on one conversation, i'm usually confident.

• I am a little of both. First time with people I can be pretty shy and I am well within the range of getting over spoken but another guy but if I know them and they know me I can talk for hours. It just depends on what we are talking about and the situation.

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, not shy at all. But people do think automatically that I am shy because my ethnicity and stuff. But what they fail to realize is that I observe and watch people first before I talk to them. Once I start talking, they're so shocked.

• Unfortunately. I act fine unless I have to speak. Thats when I start to stutter which is quite embarrassing. It's just when Im speaking to strangers. I usually just say little to no words, smile, and nod just to avoid conversation.