Are you a blanket hoarder?

I have like. A thousand blankets. I heard some people only sleep with ONE blanket... I.. I don’t understand. Are you a blanket hoarder?

811

Most Helpful Guys

• I really need to keep track of all the objects in my bedroom so one thin blanket is ideal for me, more than two is a nightmare, as important things are known to get lost within blankets, it is very hard to retrieve them.

Looking good by the way 😍berry nice hair

• 😂 well you are still a little baby yes
    Try the ultimate blanket. The goose down. It’s like a cloud on top of you lol

I do like blankets yes lol. I look forward for winter or blast the ac so high that I need one 😅
    Something extra cozy about one

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I only have one at a time... and then a decorative throw... and then some extra in the closet.. lol maybe. I also have like 10 pillows and 10 stuffed animals