What's the most respected country in your opinion ?

In my opinion I think its Japan.

1018

Most Helpful Guys

• The most respected country is by far the US. It's also the most hated. No other country has 20% of it's notoriety. Few people, companies or entities can have respect without equal hate. One off the top of my head is Michael Jordan. I know he isn't a country but he's an example of how respect is seen. Think of other very known people and they will likely have just as strong a liked group as they do hated.

Japan is especially hated in Asia. It hasn't done much besides copy western technologies like other Asian countries. I know that'll upset some people but I'm speaking in facts.

• Respected? Definitely the US.

You see all these European politicians, the media, the people now hating on Trump, yet the US still has them grabbed by their balls. They might dislike the president, maybe even laugh at some of the things he says, but never to his face, cause they know the consequences of losing the US as an ally. They need the US more than what the US needs them.

China is also one of the most respected countries along with Russia.

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess the United States and Russia would be respected out of fear of their leaders. The North European countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland) for their quality of living. But what really feels like a respected country to me is Switzerland. It's the synonym of neutrality.