9 out of 10 rape victims are female?

A report by the U. S. Bureau of Justice Statistics found that 91% of rape victims are female and 9% are male. In England and Wales
9 out of 10 rape victims are female?
In Military
9 out of 10 rape victims are female?
In the US
9 out of 10 rape victims are female?
And the most important one
9 out of 10 rape victims are female?
  • Yes, 9 in 10
    Vote A
  • women get more sexually assaulted but not 9/10
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
REUP ☺

0|0
214

Most Helpful Guys

  • I heard that 75% of rape victims were female. If the other 25% were male, then they were raped by homosexuals, since women don't rape.

    2|2
    3|3
    • Yes homosexual men rape men more than heterosexual men rape women

    • Show All
    • @mistixs homosexual men are rare but 8 out of 10 fags rape men (usually young men)... Please use your brain if it exists 😊

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

112
  • We believe that more men are raped or assaulted than report it, so it's hard to say exactly what the percentage breakdown is between female, male and "other" people.

    0|0
    1|0
    • And We believe that more WOMEN and GIRLS are raped or assaulted than report it

    • Correct.

  • Thats because a woman raping a man is not classified as "rape" and instead is called "forced penetration".

    By the current definition, only men can rape somebody, so this statistics say 9% of rape victims are men, these 9% men where raped by another man.

    0|1
    1|1
  • "The revised UCR definition of rape is: penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

    ucr.fbi.gov/.../rape

    Thus the majority of victims by that definition are women for the sole fact that women usually can't forcibly penetrate.

    0|1
    0|1
    • Nope women don't rape men.. Gay men rape men 😊

  • That's what happens when people lose faith and families gets destroyed and feminists multiplies and when you oppress someone...

    0|1
    0|0
  • The only statistics I can trust are the ones I have falsified myself.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 9 out of 10 rape victims sued men who dared to sit next to them in the bus or train.

    0|0
    1|0
  • is this some kind of victimization contest?

    1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah

    • Show All
    • maybe i should say "getting the consent" not the sex but it's the same in this context.

    • It doesn't lead to rape but it does facilitate it, same with drugs.

      So the reason people rape is because they actually want to have sex with someone else but they can't?

      "penises not working while "not aroused"
      They often do. But women don't need to be physically stronger to do it. The guy only needs to not fight it. Most cases of guys being raped are through threats or he is afraid of what would happen if he fought it.
      There's lots of female on male sexual assualt in juvie. Kind of a known problem.

      There are not only other reasons people rape, but other ways people can be raped besides being physically overpowered.

      So a case where someone gets off on the act of rape itself is somehow really a case of them not getting some other kind of sex which is what they really want?

  • I wish I would get raped buy a woman

    0|0
    0|1
  • Are you surprised?

    0|0
    0|0
    • Yes i thought 10/10 females

  • Women think getting touched on the shoulder or an ass slap is rape

    0|1
    2|1
  • I would say bullshit, because rape is a very shady subject. With false rape accusations on one side, and victims who never report it on the other side, we can only have a very vague idea of the real numbers, at best.

    0|1
    0|0
    • Lol... It your excuse!! You are dissapointed now

    • Show All
    • Not my stats huh? Man, you are dumb? This is FBI statistics what i found on goodle

    • Still, they can't be 100% accurate, as I said, there isn't a country in the world that can determine rape statistics with certainty

  • A common issue is that men don't call what happened to them rape. If you ask them if they were raped they'll usually say no, but if you phrase it differently and ask them if they've every been forced to have sex then the percentage goes way up.

    0|0
    0|0
    • Nahh!!! Your lies are true for only male supporters

    • Show All
    • "do you want more women to be raped? "
      Nope i just want teach that women are more frequently victims of sexual offences

    • So why object then?

  • I think over victims of 9/10 are female

    1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...