1 mo

What's the last dream you had that you can remember with vivid detail?

MCheetah
WHAT WAS THE LAST DREAM YOU HAD WHERE YOU CAN REMEMBER ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN IT?

(This is my strange dream; you can comment on it or skip it if you wish.)

I had a dream last night about a blonde girl, Jessica, that I knew from my high school, who met up with a female friend of mine, at the last minute at the club, because she was visiting town. The female friend I was with (let's just call her "Susie") posted on Facebook she was at a club and Jessica decided to meet us there unexpectedly. Jessica is a 5'11" extremely girly blonde with a gorgeous face and body and ALWAYS wears pink.

Jessica showed up tipsy and hung out with us for about 45 minutes in the dream (things fast-forwarded a bit), and Susie decided she was getting too drunk and would take her home. Susie's car was a coupe, so Jessica said given how long her legs are, so she'd have to sit on my lap. Which I thought was awkward. Susie dropped Jessica off, and wanted me to walk her into her sister's house, where Jessica was staying while in town, because Susie says she hates Jessica's sister.

Jessica is White Girl Wasted, as I walk her inside. Her sister, a 5'9" short-orange-haired woman, thanks me for bringing Jessica home. She flirts with me, as if she wants me to have sex with her. I tell her I have to use the bathroom, which in the dream, I did. Only I go to lift the toilet and it's unflushed with poop! Because her sister is neat and tidy, I deduce Jessica used it earlier and didn't flush. Now the sister (let's call her "Jill") is flirting with me to join her upstairs. But I'm offended by the poopy toilet though and leave. This causes Jill to yell at Jessica and the two get into a heated argument as I head out the door. Then I wake up.

The strange thing about all of this is: Jessica is someone I REALLY knew; only she was actually seven years older than me. Jessica was my first therapist when I was 18. She was hot and I had a mad crush on her, but she (ironically) had crippling depression.
8
8