How can you tell if a guy who has a girlfriend likes you?

Well I've been friends with this guy for awhile, and he has a girlfriend but he acts like he likes me. He's super sweet and is always complimenting me because I like to sing. And he is constantly telling me how good I am. And he calls me all these nick names and stuff. But like I was just wondering what are some signs that a guy who is in a relationship could send someone he likes? Or maybe a better way to word that is how can you tell if a guy who has a girlfriend likes you? :) thanks !

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he male?

Is he talking to you?

Then yes, he likes you. He might not ever do anything to ACT on that, depending on how much he values his relationship, but yes, he likes you.

• He's not doing anything completely horrible. A couple of my friends just said "Are you guys talking it sort of seems like it." He never said "oh you're so hot" or "wow you're gorgeous :)" he's just really nice to me lol. It sort of seems like it a lot. And he and his girlfriend haven't been dating long , I'm afraid that since we have to spend a lot of time together (we work together) that he is going to start developing feelings for me because of how close were becoming.

• Chances are better than not.