Do blondes like Indian men or not?

just curious...to know that do blondes find Indian men attractive?
if nyone is getting annoyed by this question then seriously I appolozise 4 dat...nd I m nt a racist,i belive in humanity and being human I was curious to know about the nature of Caucasian girls because I never interacted wid them... So if still sum1 find it annoying then they can kiss my a**.

105

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL... do you think it really matters where a person comes from if you're attracted to them or the other way around? If someone likes you, believe me they won't look at where you come from. Just where to go with you...if y'know what I mean. lol ;)