Do blondes like Indian men or not?

just curious...to know that do blondes find Indian men attractive?
Updates:
if nyone is getting annoyed by this question then seriously I appolozise 4 dat...nd I m nt a racist,i belive in humanity and being human I was curious to know about the nature of Caucasian girls because I never interacted wid them... So if still sum1 find it annoying then they can kiss my a**.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL... do you think it really matters where a person comes from if you're attracted to them or the other way around? If someone likes you, believe me they won't look at where you come from. Just where to go with you...if y'know what I mean. lol ;)

1|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're making it sound like blondes are an entirely different race altogether. Blondes are just the same as any other Caucasian, so the real question you should be asking is if Caucasian girls like Indian men or not.

4|2
    0|0
    • And to say blondes are the same as Caucasians would still not be true because there are naturally blond non-Caucasians too.

• Show All
    • Like AnnieVincereVelMori said, anyone can like anyone.

• exactly fefe884, and most blondes aren't ever real blondes

• It depends on the individual, not to say all blondes like Indian men, but I know a lot of people, especially here in SA …Indian girls with Blond guys and Blond girls with Indian men. Anyone can be attracted to a certain person for their own reasons.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yea sure, as long as they're not too strictly following their religion and would force their religion and culture on me, I actually find Indian men quite attractive.

0|2
    0|0
  • Attraction preferences have nothing to do with race or looks.

1|1
    0|0
  • wtf kind of question is that? Do you mean blond women, or American women? Or blond fish, or blond pelicans? That was a very ignorant question. That's like me asking do all fish eat plankton? I might be a brunette who lieks Indians, but hold up, I dye my hair tomorrow and suddenly I'm a whole new person and hate Indians! Does that make sense to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • my mistake I shud have written Caucasian instead of blonde...wats the deal wid u...u are answering it in a frustating mood...i mean I got it that nybody can get attracted to ny1 ...o.k.

• Show All
    • I'll distribute my "peace and love" to people who don't ask such ignorant questions like the color of hair and how it correlates to the preference of a type of male. -_-

• And I distribute my peace and love to all humanity...ethncity,hair color or watever does,'nt matter...u don't want to distribute your peace and love to me,its okay...but I wish to distribute my peace and love to you.,and all humans...

• I'm a blond and I have found Indian guys attractive. There was a really really hot Indian guy in my high school, and I love Raj on The Big Bang Theory.

0|2
    0|1
  • It shouldn't matter what color a person's hair is. Blond hair doesn't define the girl, it's the personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Indian women are attractive so I think non Indian women would find their men handsome

0|1
    0|0
  • I am an indian and all i know that people in U. S. thinks that indian guys are smelly and they dont take bath daily. So i want say that
    FUCK OFF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh ! I love blondies ! I lives in the UK and I'm an Indian , can't explain how much I love blonde girls ,don't know why !

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can like anyone...

3|1
    0|0
  • you find blondes attractive? damn you new Indians. you're making us look like retards.

1|0
    0|2
    • listen dude...its my personal choice, and I don't think that curiousity of knowing human behavior will make anyone look retard...if you got my point then its o.k. And if you don't then you can kiss my a**.

• Ya, keep thinking that. I'm glad you're not in the US.

• thanx nd keep that in mind,besides this man I dnt wana be in u.s. That's why I m nt there because I m happy in india...its just I wana know about Caucasian girls that's it...thats why I asked this question..

• Why are so many Indian guys so damn obsessed with white, blond women?

3|1
    1|3
    • may be because of human nature of "getting what they don't have".

• Show All
    • lol, don't flatter yourself. I'm sitting in the library, bored out of my ass waiting for my next class. It's not 'precious time in life', it's me being bored here. Your thumbs down didn't annoy me, I understand you're just butt hurt.

• lol...i thought I annoyed you which I don't want to do to ny1...nyways enjoy your next class...

• i do know some aussie blondes that do...do you prefer blondes?

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know about other Indian guys but personally I will prefer a blond girl :)

• Show All
    • those must be desprate one's.,..lol

• don't know...

Recommended myTakes