Why do girls like to wear flip flops?

Every time I see a cute girl wearing flip flops at the mall, at school or anywhere during the summer time; I just can't help but to look out of curiosity. What I think about girls wearing flip flops is that it makes them more attractive. Most girls are not afraid to show their feet in public.
Have you girls ever caught a guy staring at your feet while wearing flip flops?
Do girls like it when guys wear flip flops?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Because its good for your feet to breathe. And of course comfortable. I also like the fact I can wash my flip flipflops as often as I wash my body. I can't do that with shoes. I fond flip fl[os to be healthier for many reasons. tho not great for running.

why should anyone be concerned about showing feet in public. that's retarded.

guys ear flip flop[s too. I've seen plenty.

• Typos.

Find*

Flops*

Wear*

;-)

• Thanks for pointing that out! I've also seen guys wear flip flops too. They're more braver than me because when it comes to walking outside in public places; I'm too embarrassed to show my feet in public. If I'm outside in the beach or swimming pool, it's a different thing.