Does it mean anything when a guy puts your name at the end of a good night message?

Does it mean anything when a guy puts your name at the end of a good night message, or not?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally speaking, using someone's name in a conversational context like that... as in, not trying to get their attention or single them out of a crowd, is a sign of respect.

I'd say this, don't read into it any more than this... He respects you, which, unless he's just got impeccable manners, means that he truly cares for you in some regard. Could be friendly, could be more, but there's no way to know exactly how much.