Girls what makes a guy smooth?

Not skin smooth, but I am talking about what makes him, or what things does he say that makes him so smooth, fly, attractive etc?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy is 'smooth' when his words flow and actions flow together with perfect timing and finesse. Almost too perfect to be believed at times, but I prefer smooth over awkward.

• good point...can you think of anything else? lol you have some good stuff.

• and the lol I think. Yea...dont mind me. I'm nuts. :) thanks for giving me best answer!

• Smooth kinda sounds like you either got it or you dont. Not to discourage you, but if you need to know how to be smooth, is it because you are awkward?