Girls what makes a guy smooth?

Not skin smooth, but I am talking about what makes him, or what things does he say that makes him so smooth, fly, attractive etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy is 'smooth' when his words flow and actions flow together with perfect timing and finesse. Almost too perfect to be believed at times, but I prefer smooth over awkward.

0|1
    0|0
    • good point...can you think of anything else? lol you have some good stuff.

• Show All
    • and the lol I think. Yea...dont mind me. I'm nuts. :) thanks for giving me best answer!

• Smooth kinda sounds like you either got it or you dont. Not to discourage you, but if you need to know how to be smooth, is it because you are awkward?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Him being himself instead of trying to be something else.

0|0
    0|1
    • Now the problem with that is, what if the things the guy does are generally known as "not smooth" (probably why your answer was voted down)

• When I meet a guy, and he's trying to ask 'smooth' I assume he's looking for something. They are typically very insecure and hiding from who they truly are. I find it very unattractive.

When I meet a guy who confident with who he is. Even if he's not very 'smooth'. I'm more attracted. It's the quirks people have that make them genuine and more attractive.

• Confidence is the first thing that comes to mind.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes