Do you think being artistic is attractive?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirl10qRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirl10qRocks#

2132

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• No. Makes a guy seem really closed off to me, since the artistic ones are usually quiet.

What Guys Said 30

• It might vary with style... *looking at your pic* lol
    Yes, I feel creativity is very attractive.

• It adds little to nothing in the attraction dept. and you might come off as pretentious to boot.

• Yes but also depends on the kind of art. I heard of fecal art. There is no way that kind if artistic is attractive unless you like "two girls one cup." Gross.

• Maybe to some other artists, or if it gets that artist money, fame, influence, and notoriety, then maybe.

I'm at "starving artist" level, and it does nothing for me, dating-wise. None of my girlfriends dated me or were attracted to me because I was an artist. It even annoyed some of them. In their eyes, it was a waste of time. Even when I've earned money as an artist, it was never enough.

And those slightly quirky, fun, stereotypical artistic habits, or things you may tend to find in some artists, they didn't really find appealing or endearing. Even "having a passion" hasn't been anything that most women seem to like unless they can brag and it makes sense.

That's not why I do it, of course. But I admit that sometime I'd love to find a woman who "gets it."

• It’s very attractive, as a creative person myself, find it very desirable

• Yes art and the expression of it are very attractive as well as looks but looks do fade.

• Yes... If that art is attractive to the person. (Anyone with a DSLR sees themselves as "photographers" not like that... If it's a girl with proper talent, yes.

• I have no talent just watched a lot of talented people edit. Agree everyone is a photographer or a writer

• Yes proves ypu have talent and not just using your looks to impress. I much prefer women who are well educated and love being creative.

• Nah. That's the thing where people can't talk, isn't it?

Simples...

• Yes, and not only that. I find it very hot when someone is passionate about anything

• I wish I had that gift. To be able to draw whatever I wanted and it looked realistic.

• I think so

• Massively

• Very much so

• I do

• Oh yes definitely.

• Yes artistic is attractive for sure.

• Yes I do.

• Yeah it can be.

• Yes, absolutely.

• Yes.

• Very it shows talent

• Yes. Means you would be creative in the bedroom

• Yes it is

• Very

• Yes I do

• Why so much scary photos lol

• yes. especially photograpahy

• It is to some extent

• its just a skill.

What Girls Said 19