Girls, Would you rather date a Rich Ugly/Average looking Guy or an Attractive Guy who has a Job?

Make sure to tell me how much money you have/if you’re poor.
  • Girls, Would you rather date a Rich Ugly/Average looking Guy or an Attractive Guy who has a Job?I Would Rather Date the Ugly/Average Rich Guy
  • Girls, Would you rather date a Rich Ugly/Average looking Guy or an Attractive Guy who has a Job?I would Rather Date the Attractive Guy Who has a Job

74

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on his personality. I would date a guy who's income is lower as long as his personality is ideal to me.