My (ex) boyfriend trying to play me?

So me and this guy know each other for like 3years. We started off as friends with benefits but then were boyfriend abd girlfriend. In April we got into a big fight that escalated. And didn't see each other for 3weeks. We spoke on the phone and was lunda fighting every time. But when we met up it was nice. But after that he ignored me cause he didn't get what he wanted. (Kisses and more) . But wr hadn't spoken about being boyfriend and girlfriend again. So i didn't want to have sex And also i told him, there need to happen more than seeing him 2 times to have sex And he was mad about that and ignoring me after that. Couple days went by. After we talked again and met up again. It was nice. He was touching me like i was his girlfriend. That same day he went to his friends bday party. And even called me after so we could fall asleep together on the phone. Well after this phone call i haven't heard anything from him for like 1.5 days. And when i messaged him like hi he was like " whatsup". Like im one of his bro's. We were going back and forth like that. At night at like 2/3 am i get a call. I didn't answer and saw in messages he asked what i was doing and to sleep togethrr. I pretended i was sleeping. Day later he said he went to a party that day. I asked with who and he always says his brother and that he saw some people there. But i know he has a group, where there are also girls. That go to parties like raves. I never met any of them. And in the three weeks period he went out multiple times with them. Me and him didn't even go to parties that much. And i would love to go. So he only calld me after the party to get some ass. And probably cause he couldnt get someone else to f him. For the whole time he was unable to grow facial hair. But now he is 26 and got some hair. He got that goatee and little stach. And i feel like that made him get an ego boost. And that he is going to parties and talking to girls and flirting cause he feels ge can get some girls now.

My (ex) boyfriend trying to play me?
Post Opinion