Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?

Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?The text above from the Hadith seems to suggest women are only rewarded in paradise by a man that doesn't suffer from erectile dysfunction for all eternity. 😏

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting to be a virgin again temporarily? I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a religion directed at men for war purposes and it has to subjugate women in order to keep that power structure. It's a REAL patriarchy which the feminists in the west will conveniently ignore.