Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?

Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?The text above from the Hadith seems to suggest women are only rewarded in paradise by a man that doesn't suffer from erectile dysfunction for all eternity. 😏

65