Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?

Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?Curious to know: In Islam men are rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise forever. But what about women? What is women reward in paradise?The text above from the Hadith seems to suggest women are only rewarded in paradise by a man that doesn't suffer from erectile dysfunction for all eternity. 😏

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Getting to be a virgin again temporarily? I don't know

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm thinking that as many Islamic men that have been leaving earth over the past few years that there must be a big shortage of those virgins to meet them in the thereafter.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

It's ok. God just waves his hand and they are all virgins ready to be raped by a dirty old man.

• Women are not mentioned. I think a good Iman can help your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • They get a desirable cootch?

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's a religion directed at men for war purposes and it has to subjugate women in order to keep that power structure. It's a REAL patriarchy which the feminists in the west will conveniently ignore.

0|5
    0|0
  • What they don't say is that those 72 virgins are drawn from the young male suicide bombers that came before you.

1|2
    0|0
  • A tall, attractive, muscular guy with a big dick and lots of sexual experience :/

0|0
    0|0
  • In fact I would prefer a woman to be happy with than 72 who I would have to satisfy

0|0
    0|0
  • They get a lvl 72 WoW player

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes