Is important is religion to you?

So I wasn't born into a religion but I do want to choose one, I've researched a lot and tried to learn about every major world religions and also talked with my friends who are religious. Currently I haven't been attracted to believe in Islam but from the talks I've had and the things I've researched about I'd rather accept Judaism or orthodox Christianity since they are native religions of my culture also pagan being one of them. Paganism is something I think I could choose to believe in because I love the outdoors and also hunting, I consider it my right to free food provided by mother nature and refuse to pay any tax to the government for that. Bushcraft being my main hobby so I think I could be a pagan.
Is important is religion to you?
Is important is religion to you?
Is important is religion to you?
Updates
+1 y
What the fuck I've done with the title forgive me.
Updates
+1 y
Seeing the things happening and so many people supporting terrorism in Palestine so I've talked with a rabbi and he rejected my plead 4 times before agreeing, I'm going to be a Jew and will defend Israel in the future.
Is important is religion to you?
Post Opinion