6 of the Most Amazing "World's Smallest..."

RedRobin s

My last Take in this series was on the World's Biggest things.

#WorldSeries

1. The World's Smallest Baby

Emilia Grabarczyk was born in Germany via caesarean section at 25 weeks earlier this year and is believed to be the smallest baby to survive such an early delivery. At the time of her birth she measured 22 centimeters and weighed eight ounces.

2. The World's Smallest Car

The Peel P50 is the world's smallest car and was originally produced from 1962 to 1965 (then again from 2010). The original car was 49 cc, 4.2 hp, and and a top speed of 61 km/h (38 mph) and the 2011 version had a 49cc, 2.5 kW (3.35 hp), Four-stroke engine.

3. The World's Smallest Man

Chandra Bahadur Dangi is a 74 year old man, who measures just 54.61 cm (21½ inches) tall, weighs 14.5 kg (32 pounds) and is the shortest adult human ever recorded.

4. The World's Smallest Horse

Einstein, is just 35.56 cm (14 inches) high and weighs only an incredible 2.72 kg (6 lbs) and he was born in April 2010.

5. The Worlds' Smallest Gun

The smallest working revolver in the world is the Miniature Revolver C1ST, manufactured by SwissMiniGun. The tiny gun measures just over 5 cm (2 inches) and weighs less than 28.35 grams (1 ounce). It fires bullets made by SwissMiniGun that are 2.34 mm caliber, rim fire cartridges.

6. The World's Smallest Country

The world's smallest country is the Vatican (aka the Holy See). It is 44 m^2 and fits within the Italian capital city of Rome, and is the center of the Catholic Church.

5
8

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• archiz
    awee the one of the baby <3
    Is this still revelant?
  • COCOCHANEL
    very cool !
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

63
  • Beautifully Done, Hun, and with Every "My Take" you Make, I find you to Have the Most Creative Ones of Anyone I have Yet to see Here, dear.
    Happy Holidays and Thanks so much for always Caring and Sharing. xxoo
  • Luci92
    Cool!
    @triss I really wanna tag someone rn because I think they could top this list of the 'world's smallest'... get it?
  • 

• SlightlyCrazy
    You can almsot not belive some of those, what a crazy world
  • aficionado
    Great info! Thanks! :)
  • This_is_my_username
    SOOOOOOOOOO coool @RedRobin I love it :)
  • SnowHearth
    Like.
  • bruce3
    great
  • Adigelunar
    good share
  • MissSakura
    awww the baby is so cute