Do you think Ilhan Omar is clitorectomized?

Minnesota representative, born and raised in Somalia. 98% of women born in Somalia are clitorectomized.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls are cut between the ages 10-14... Ilhan Omar fled Somalia, when she was 8. That and the fact she is a liberal politician which increases the likelyhood of her parents being liberal and therefor probably didn't believe in those kinds of traditional things. All that suggest she isn't.

0|1
    1|0
    • The fact that she wears the headscarf shows she believes in traditional things.

She’s not liberal in the sense of breaking with religious and cultural traditions, she’s liberal in the sense that she’s opposed to Israel, which is something Democrats like.

• Show All
    • Kilts are part of Western culture. Head-towels aren’t.

• So all things that are western are okay?
      Is it just non western clothes you don't like or does it extent to other areas? Like food or music?
      Can an indian-american listen to indian music or eat indian food? Or do they have to switch to Taylor Swift and a cheeseburgers, when they come to america?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do you think William Timmons is circumcised? He was born in a country where 82.5% of men are.

If you're wondering what relevance this has to anything, so am I.

0|0
    1|0
  • No idea. Don't really give a shit though. Don't know why you do. Her comments on Israel are also a bit overblown. And they certainly aren't anti semetic. Unless she is anti Islam too for criticising Saudi Arabia and Iran...

0|0
    0|0
  • Likely not She was raised by people in power in Somalia so she’s probably intact

0|0
    0|0
  • I am certain of it. Poor woman

0|0
    0|0
  • It's highly likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what if the clitless cunt was clitorectemized, what's it to you? . It's not like america cares about circumcision some women even laugh at when men's penis are cut off. So why the bug fuss?

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes