If the US is "the worst first-world country" and so awful at everything, then what countries outside of North America are actually better than the US?

I'm so sick of anti-American assholes giving their uninformed opinions on the internet. I realize we have a ton of issues, but you act like it's OUR fault for our bad education and healthcare system, and not the corrupt politicians in Washington. Government and corporate corruption aside, I strongly believe the US is better at day-to-day living than any other country on Earth.

The US is FAR from perfect and I'll never claim it is, but I legitimately want to know, with a STRAIGHT serious answer, what countries are actually overall better than the US in how they do things?

Canada is basically America without a military, which is why they have the advantages they do, and Australia is basically America's southern hemisphere sister (as we're both children of England), so those would be easy answers. Which other countries overall do a better job at everything than America does? And please back up your answers with some credible arguments, rather than "I just like this country better than the racist redneck American hicks," blah, blah, blah...
1 mo
Just want to point out this one thing: A lot of you don't seem to understand what democracy is. America is NOT a democracy. It's a Republic (or Democratic Republic, if you want to think of that, as well). So no, we the people are NOT directly responsible for the problems in this country that stem from Washington, especially when MOST of the politicians are trash no matter what party they're in, and that's not just an American issue; that's pretty much everywhere.
4
8