If a two term president were to transgender to a woman?

Surely

In today’s crazy mixed up world. With males becoming trans women. It seems that people born as males no longer exist after they declare themselves a woman. Would that mean they could be president for another two terms after they become another gender (person)? This is meant as a fun question in a sad world. So don’t be hateful in your answers!

Updates
1 mo
Being raised on a farm. I guess my problem is. The only reasons that we cut the testicles off of a male animal. Was to prevent them from breeding and make them more docile because upon reaching maturity. They would end up on someone’s dinner table.
With everyone saying that they are the “same person.” Though they might have had minor to major plastic surgery to alter their appearance. Why then are these male born humans allowed to claim that they are females and compete against actual females?
7 Opinion