The president of Iran has been killed in a helicopter crash. He's with Allah and his 73 virgins. Is this the end of 4 decades of opression?

Are the Iranian people finally free? I know a lot of people in the West are happy about this. Is it inappropriate to celebrate?

Some people say it is the work of fog, others are saying it is the work of Israel

The president of Iran has been killed in a helicopter crash. Hes with Allah and his 73 virgins. Is this the end of 4 decades of opression?
Updates
28 d
Oh here, there you go. "No signs of life."
www.yahoo.com/.../...see-helicopter-023159433.html

I don't need an official news report to know the obvious. How do I deanonymize this question?
Updates
28 d
Consider it justice for firing missiles at Israel over a territorial dispute that has nothing to do with Iran.
Post Opinion