Is why moderate liberals need a party?

Let me explain before I put up the link!

So the modern Democratic party has completely lost it and if you are a moderate liberal like myself you realize there is no place for you in the Democratic party. They have a pretty ugly history with the KKK anyway!

Then you get to the Republicans and they seem to be doing a lot better than they were under the Bush years. I think to an extent they have accepted that they are taking in refugees from the Democratic party and they will thrive more if they become more moderate and diverse in thought. Buuuut then the below happens..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-pledges-pass-ten-commandments-bill-louisiana-passes-similar-law.amp

That's directly against the first amendment. The government getting involved with religion like that is a big no no and is a sign to me that if Republicans gain power, they're just going to go back to the Bush era with how ridiculous they were. You guys remember how some of those assholes were, trying to ban dildos or even ban masturbation. They wanted to mandate school prayer and all kinds of other crap.

I think it's time people made a political party based on the Federalist papers and the original political thoughts of the founding fathers. Some of the founding fathers thought things like firearm ownership or free speech were so obvious that we did not even need the Bill of Rights to spell that out. But now the Bill of Rights are being misinterpreted as well.

A whole movement designed around the founding father's original vision.. and yes I would be for things like making it so the citizenry can't vote on the Senate but of course you can't bring the racist or sexist shit back because that sucked ass.

Updates
1 mo
Great, it fucked up the title and won't let me edit it. Thanks G@G 😂
Updates
1 mo
Hahaha someone blocked me because I told them schools will teach you about the ancient Greeks and the religions they believed and he believed schools can't teach you about myths at all. Then he went on some tangent and called me a Muslim LOL!

What's that? Like the 100th person that's done this shit? I'm head hunting these cowards and collecting their blocks 😎
Is why moderate liberals need a party?
Post Opinion