Are you planning to watch the first debate between Trump and Biden?

I am. I cannot wait to see Trump call out Biden on all his fuck ups. If you’re a Biden supporter. Sorry, not sorry. Biden sucks. As Obama said

“Don’t ever underestimate Biden’s ability to F things up”

And I cannot wait to see comparisons between Biden’s cognitive and verbal performance from this debate compared to the first debate the last presidential cycle.
Updates
27 d
Biden is getting wrecked. And I’ll have to admit. I smiled when Trump said that the military loves trump and hates biden… this is true. My entire unit missed trump. The personnel in OUR military was better taken care of under Trump than F’ing biden. Biden wants to fill the pockets of other militaries though. Not America first at all
Updates
27 d
Also, massive props to Trump for making it clear that it’s the State’s individual choice to allow abortion. This is the core of our constitution “we the people” you’re allowing the people vote in favor of any policy.

I myself support abortion at a reasonable point. I do think women should have the right/choice but just like the government likes to control and regulate guns. I think it’s right for them to regulate abortions. Killing late term or post birth babies is absolutely wrong.
Post Opinion