When you text, do you type, swype, or talk to text? Which method do you think results in more typos?

Brainsbeforebeauty
When you text, do you type, swype, or talk to text? Which method do you think results in more typos?
So this started as a question, but curious what method creates the most typos...
Me, I swype and get a lot of swypos
Typing
Vote A
Swyping
Vote B
Talk To Text
Vote C
No Typos For Me
Vote D
All methods create a lot of typos
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion