Girls, would you date a crossdresser?

I'm wondering because I am a crossdresser but I'm straight and I've only told one person about this. I'm just trying to figure out on average how many girls would be ok with having a boyfriend that crossdresser and if you wouldn't date a crossdresser would you be friends with one and give him fashion advice?

3

What Girls Said 3

• It honestly would not bother me. I am very accepting of people, and someone being a crossdresser is fairly mild. If it made him happy, then that is fantastic. As for helping him with fashion advice, sure - but I'm not the most feminine person, nor do I wear makeup, so that would have to be kept in mind.

• I wouldn't date one, but I'd be friends with one. I'd give them fashion advice if I knew about fashion lol

• Hell no.

• 10d

What's so bad about being a crossdresser?

• 10d

It's nothing bad about it. I don't judge because no ones perfect and if it makes you happy then never stop doing it. I just wouldn't want my man doing it. It's too... feminine and sissy like so I wouldn't date a cross dresser. However I wouldn't make a man feel like shit for doing what he likes

• 10d

Agreed