What makes more comfortable to wear G. Strings or Thongs?

Do you all think what makes girls more comfortable to wear G. Strings or Thongs which is more comfortable and y..

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be more comfortable depending on fabric.
    Cheeky undies are the best imao

• Cheeky undies... means.. which type

• Well I have seen girls hating the thongs and strings as they say it hurts them.. and the fabric used in thongs in comfy

• I'd try one yourself so how it goes lol.
      Microfiber is softest

What Girls Said 14

• I like g strings more than thongs even I also like thongs. But above all I love to go commando and braless. Lol.

• Thongs are my best friend! I actually haven't worn anything OTHER than thongs in two years... anything else bunches up, feels uncomfortable, and leaves panty-lines!

• But in thongs sometimes the panty lines are even visible and what kind of thongs u use.. is it possible to use pads in thongs.. and does it makes comfy to use them in it.. apart from that do u use bra straps as per matching thongs..

• I only wear lacy thongs with no elastic, so it's literally on-par with wearing absolutely nothing (which I will also do from time to time). With no elastic, there's nothing digging into your body, making them invisible... As a person who hates jeans and only wears leggings as pants, I pay crazy attention to panty-lines and can say from experience that they're virtually not there! As far as periods go, I also do not wear pads - I wear tampons through my entire period, so that's not an issue. Also, there are "panty liners" shaped specifically for thongs on light days (bigger on one side, skinny on the other), and they fit into the thongs fine. I don't really understand your bra-strap comment... I've never heard of someone trying to match their bra straps with their underwear? Sometimes I'll match underwear/bra colors up, but the bra straps aren't an issue?

• Ohh.. yeah absolutely so sorry for thay bra strap.. but I want to ask for the bra only.. ďo you like to match the bra with thongs and u clearly specify the matches inside outfits.. as well as do tell me that when at home do you wish and like to live in innerwears wearing the same all alone.. and y there is not use of so elastic by girls in thongs.. and sometimes the panty lines are also cool to show them or attract boys.. and can u show me a thong that u make use of.. it.

• I like both... But I think I like the less is more hahaha, they're so comfortable, I also find them a lot more sexy I love the lacy ones.. And it shows off the booty!!

• I don't like either. G strings and thongs are uncomfortable for me and are just weird in my opinion.

• thongs tend to be a lot more comfy than gstrings to me. the string in a gstring gives the "cheese wire effect" as one of my friends used to describe it.

• To me personally they're both equally comfortable. They're the only kind of panties I wear. But I can understand that other women find them uncomfortable. Whatever feels best to you.

• It kinda depends on the fabric they're made from, but I guess thongs are usually a bit more comfortable.

• Neither, just plain NO undies is the best when possible lol

• G-strings are the perfect undies, we are best of friends.

• Y do u think that you g strings are the best one..

• Yeah, something about improper usage leading to scarring which would then result in infertility. I found this about the whole toxic pads thing you were saying..."[The carcinogen] Dioxin is not only present in feminine care products, but most paper products we use including napkins, paper towels, tissues, make-up removal pads, toilet paper, diapers, etc". So scary! Link below in case you wanted to know the source.
      natural-fertility-info.com/...ons-infertility.html

• Actually its a very large topic to rrsearch with.. but what u feel when u use pads and when you use tampons.. what about placing pads thoer usage and other problems that tou face..

• I've tried both and don't like either.

• None are. :/ A string up the butt and barely anything covering the va-ja-ja is not comfortable. For me at least.

I prefer boyshorts and hiphuggers.

• at least u can use a thong..

• By "none are" I meant g-strings and tongs are not comfortable, not in general.

• Yeah.. I got it.. well there are other options available too.. that vaginal cups are available more use can simple put and feel fresh..

• Those are not comfortable

• What r not comfortable

• Can u name them. any..

• There's too many to name. Just go to any normal lingerie website like Victoria's Secret or google underwear styles.

• I personally prefer cotton granny panties. Ahhhh to be free from wedgies!

• I politely decline.

• I obediently accept it.

• I personally really like thongs, for the most part I only wear them since I prefer them over other underwear. I think they're comfy and typically don't show any panty lines which means I can wear them with anything. Plus I always feel kind of sexy when I wear them which gives me a confidence boost (:

• Has any panty or thongs or strings made any problem to ur vaginal area.. or any other place

• Ummm. I don't think so tampons aren't big enough to do that. But I'm getting uncomfortable I'm not talking about this anymore.

• Its ok thank you for your help

What Guys Said 1