Are pale girls attractive?

People always say things about how pale my skin is (like people stop me in the street almost every day)... Not sure if its a good thing or not? I have DARK brown hair and green eyes. So... uh... ya.

Check my profile photo, i couldn't upload a photo... But that's me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• I love pale skin. I myself have pale skin too.
    Some says it's it's unhealthy (because it is due to lack of blood in body) but I ignore them as it is very pretty. You're very nice looking too.

• yeah okay. wow filler rly?

• Your skin is beautiful. You have a creamy white complexion. Girls are beautiful with all different skin tones.

• HELL YEA IF SHE IS WHITE/ASIAN THAT SKIN NEED TO BE PALE/REDDISH/PINKISH FOR ME TO LIKE HER

I HATE TNAERS EWWWW AND YEA I HAD TO SCREAM LOLOLO

• It is attractive, especially when there's this contrast caused by your dark hair and then green eyes.
    You're very pretty, no need to worry about your attractiveness.

• Tan is overrated and bad for your health anyways. Those chicks that tan? They look like wrinkled bags by age 26. Pale skin color is extremely attractive on the right girl.

• To me, definitely. Although I like lipstick on them even less, despite that I already don't like lipstick in general.

• Yes i knew girl from school had black hair and milk white skin she was doll
    and you look is pretty your about shade darker than the girl from school

• That combination sounds great and your look is beautiful.

• Extremely attractive.

But so can other skin tones be as well.

• yea... very attractive...

• You dang straight they are. I saw a lot of girls where I ate earlier all in shorts and so on and they all had pale skin and super gorgeous.

• You're not that pale.

• SMEXY! SMEXY!

• Yes, very!

• Mmmmmm... alabaster skin.

• Yeah, nothing is wrong with pale skin.

• You're gorgeous!
    Pale girls are the best! I love them :3

• Pale girls are the best.

• Your darn pretty girl

• There is nothing wrong with pale women. some guys are more attracted to pale women than tan women. as I am

• Not my cup of tea. I'm like colored girls. Not fake tans, I just like Latinas mixed or black girls with a natural caramel or brown complexion. But most of the guys in the comments disagree so my opinion shouldn't really matter

• Yeah I love it.

• Judging by your profile picture I can say that I find pale girls attractive! :)

• Yeah I like pale girls. Acrually I don't really care and it's not pale it's fare ;)

• Green eyes. Brown hair. Creamy white skin. Sounds good to me.

What Girls Said 16

• I was made fun of for my pale skin in school (literally was the palest person in school, my profile pic doesn't reflect this), so at first I tried to tan, but I realized that I never tanned. I just burned, and then my skin got whiter. So now I've learned to embrace my pale skin. Most people think I'm Asian or Russian or something, because I have pale skin, naturally dark brown hair, and hazel eyes (more on the green side). Now I love my pale skin, and as I've gotten older, I get a lot of compliments on it.

• I have a fair complexion too. Hope it doesn't scare anyone:) It is a good and normal thing. Just put on sunscreen when you are out in the sun!

• I certainly hope so...

• yeah, otherwise whitening creams wouldn't be so popular lol you don't look that pale in the pic though.

• Fair skin is nice as long as there is some colours to the face, that doesn't make the person look too white.

• Who cares what other people think. Some like pale skin, some do not. Any skin color can be attractive :]

• Guys love pale skin, in fact pale skin is considered the most internationally desired

• I sure hope so ! hahaha

• I have pale skin too but my bf says "not pale, fair skinned"

• I sure as hell hope so

• You are gorgeous, don't see how you could be worried about something as simple as skin tone.

• Some are, some aren't lol. You certainly are though.

• Why wouldn't they be? As long as their features look nice together

• I really hope so.

• If the pale girl is attractive, then yes pale is attractive. If she isn't, then it's not.

• Pale skin has always been portrayed as most attractive by the media as well as Eurocentric features.