What's wrong with socks and sandals?

People talk about it like it's the bane of existence.

I'm not referring to this

What's wrong with socks and sandals?

which I agree is just hideous but more like this

I mean I don't want to have the hassle to put on my shoes if I'm just going out to grab mail. Or if I'm going to the gym I don't wear my exercise shoes on the way there and back so I just want something that's easy to slip in and out of. But people act like I kicked them in the groin if I'm seen in public like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha i do this a lot. i dont care!

What Girls Said 9

• Wear these funky socks instead!
    cdn.notonthehighstreet.com/.../...sock-sandals.jpg

But seriously, it's just a lame look - why pull up the socks? Why wear socks at all - they're sandals, they don't need socks!

• I personally feel like sandals are shoes that you wear when you want to let you feet get some air. I feel like that's what they were made for. It just looks strange to me to see socks worn with them. But with like Nike slides or something, I feel like you need socks with them lol. I mean at the end of the day, you should always wear whatever you're comfortable in.

• There's nothing morally wrong with it, it just doesn't look good and serves no purpose. The point of sandals is to wear them for comfort when it's too hot for shoes that cover your feet, and wearing socks takes away that advantage.

• Fucking eyesores.

• Because people are stupid?
    Wear whatever the fuck makes you happy

• Wear whatever the hell you want. If they don't like it, they don't have to look.

• It depends on that kind of sandals you have. It's ok with nike sandals.

• EVERYTHING

• It's kinda funny, I think socks are better in combination with sneakers.

What Guys Said 5