Choker necklaces. Hot or not?

I personal love chokers. I wear one everyday, I haven't taken mine off for 3 months.
Choker necklaces. Hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm rather neutral on those to be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• That was more stylish in the 90's.

Though I like chokers like these. Which I have this one.
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• How beautiful! I love it!

• @michelle3685 I haven't worn it out much. Though most of the time when I used it. It was to look sexier in bed. XD Which the dudes thought it looked hot. :D

Sadly I don't see it on their website atm but I did find this one. www.hottopic.com/.../10422246.html

• Yeah, that would work too, ha, ha! Funny, but when I first looked at the link, that was one of the first things that went through my mind. It would go great with a certain corset that I have.

What Guys Said 22

• Well, if you're into being submissive in bed with a guy, and he wants you to wear a collar, I'm sure you'll make him happy.

(fwiw, I'm not a huge fan, but you seem to pull it off just fine, assuming that's you)

• They were in style but then disappeared and I never understood why they went out of style. I kinda like um.

• Yes. Me likey!

If that's you, that's a good looking choker, too!

• I think they're cute. I have one myself but I don't wear it much because I don't want to get made fun of for wearing something for girls ;-;

• It's ok to wear them but depends on which outfit you put on. And for a change chokers look nice, but daily... Nope :-)

• For once girls actually obsess over something I love

• I really like them.

• Nope, I find chokers weird. Are they supposed to resemble elaborate leash and collars?

• I love them, probably cause I like to choke

• yes, I think they look great on girls... but depends of course on her overall style!

• Not for my age group.

• its very 90s

• Yeah, for some girls it really complements their neck.
    So yeah totally hot!

• I don't really like them, personally, although I can see the appeal.

• not hot at all in my personal opinion

• hot, hot, hot, yeah baby

• Yes, i like it on girls.

• not really my thing.

• I don't like chokers but like girls who wear them

• so 90`s but they look good I admit

• Maybe you can add some fake combat boots and plastic studded belt to complete the Temple to 1992 look.

• Yes, very sexy

What Girls Said 16

• I love them, always have. I have two vintage ones that were given to me, by my grandmother. They're both cameo chokers. One is black/ivory and the other is a pink or rose/ivory and are mounted on satin ribbons that tie around the back of the neck. They're both very special to me, so I save them for certain events with special outfits.

• Personally they have never been my thing. But it looks like you have the look to pull it off so I can see why you like them.

• I loooooove these, I am wearing one now!

• I like them!

• I like to wear them for a couple hours every once in a while. I really love wearing long layered necklaces.

• I'm just kinda indifferent towards them.

• I like them.

• I kind of want to start wearing one again, cause I like em a lot. And i kind of like it looking at a whole being collared thing if you put it into a BDSM perspective.

• How 90s of you.

• they're alright but i think they were a thing back in the 90s

• I think they're cute. One of my favorite youtubers wears them a lot.

• I think they're cute but not with every outfit

• I think they look childish and too common. The girls in my area that wear those are 13 and trying to be Tumblr come to life. But you look like you could pull it off.

• i used to wear them all the time... i really liked it. hmmm. now i want to start wearing them again lol

• Hate them.. ugh so ugly

• Lol I use to wear them when I was 12 now I still do sometimes .