Guys if a woman has a sexy flat stomach but small boobs?

is it less attractive than someone without a perfectly sexy stomach but has big boobs? examples: link link

what bra size do you consider to be small? what's large in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Equally attractive, if not more attractive. Even a B cup can look big in a small bikini. I consider AA/A small

What Guys Said 13

• Still hot in my opinion.

• I guess someone disliked everyone off the insecurity of their own tummy, eh, tough titty I suppose.

• Sure, why not? Girls with small breasts need love too! I would much rather have a woman with a small chest and small tummy than one with a huge rack and huge gut.

• Add a nice ass and you have a perfect body, lol.

• You know that photo isn't her, right, it's a celebrity

• i don't understand why this was downvoted either

• Because some people don't understand that this is my opinion. Or they're thinking that it's all about the ass for a nice body which isn't true.

• Are you kidding me, Shakira is incredibly sexy, so no it's not less attractive.

• most really slim girls are likely to be smaller busted anyway , I think a sexy tummy and smaller boobs is really hot personally and I would find them both attractive

• To be completely honest, I like big boobs... Shakira has a pretty face, I'll give her that, but her body is a little too "firm" for me I guess, like too built looking. I actually don't find it all that attractive.

I prefer a girl to be just a little softer, and sometimes even a little thicker than a body like hers...

• i don't care about small or big breasts... unless the breasts are unnaturally large.

• That's fine by me. I love flat stomachs..small boobs aren't bad. Id rather a girl have small boobs then huge saggy ones lol

• HAHAHAHA! You women are truly bizarre..hot legs, flat stomach and small boobs? YEAH! How could you be any hotter?

• Shakira is PERFECT.

• I'd do both of em.

• It's very very attractive. The best body type in my opinion I'd consider A small and C and larger big

• Shakira and Jennifer Aniston are hot. But you may want to put up an example of what you consider not a perfectly sexy stomach but big boobs for comparison. Depending on exactly what you have in mind for that it may be hotter or less hot.

• i couldn't think of someone popular with that body type and its hard to google when you can't find the words to describe it

• Okay then.

What Girls Said 2

• really? honestly? shakira? you think guys are going to say that's not attractive?

• It depends on the stomach. Most guys I know would rather great boobs and a stomach that isn't perfect as long as she isn't fat, over a perfect stomach and flat boobs