Yay or nay; Nose piercing on a girl?

I was wondering what you guys (and girls) think of a girl with her nose pierced. (I am debating to get mine as a personal Birthday present).. I just want a small stud.. lol and If you have had one, do they leave a scar after (If I took it out down the road)?..

Most Helpful Guy

• nose piercing? nay

What Guys Said 7

• I have no problems with small studs, it can be cute. Its when it becomes septum rings I find them rather unattractive.

As for scars, yes there will be, all piercings leave scars when left out to heal up.

However its just a small dot, it will not be noticeable unless you look for it.

• face piercing on a girl makes her look trashy and ugly ... so no

• nay nay nay

• no offense .. personally I think they look slu**y

• Nay

• Really depends on the girl but overall most of them can't pull it off well.

• I think it's hot.

What Girls Said 6

• I think studs are nice and can be cute if it looks good on you. As far as I know, if the piercing heals the right way, it won't scar. Even if it does, it might not be that noticeable. A friend of mine has two nose piercings and I've never noticed scars or even the holes when she takes hers out.

• i have one, at first I was against it but when I got it it was just a for fun imma take it out in a few days. but I liked it and have had it for a few months. I love it most people don't notice it , my ex didn't notice it for a month . it's easy to care for

• Studs usually look bettter than rings

• I think they *can* look good, depending on the person. A nose ring doesn't look good on everyone but I do they can look really good on some people. I think a nose ring would look terrible on me but I really like them on some girls.

• I like them

• Studs are cute but my friend constantly fiddles with it and it looks like she's picking her nose which is gross.