STUBBLE everywhere, what do guys think?

so obviously most girls on here who shave no what I'm talking about..when you get that 3-day stubble on your legs, armpits, stomach/trail etc..i'm just wondering guys, does it gross you out when you feel a girl's stubble? do you find it cute? do you want to tell her its time to shave again? what do you think?!

girls, any way to minimize stubble?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand stubble on the legs and especially the armpits? I will deal with pubic hair going 3 or 4 days tops unless you have a landing strip or something. Stomach trail...i better not see that at all ever. My girl shaves her legs and armpits everday. I make sure she keeps clean. I can't stand hair on females. I don't want to crawl in bed feeling like I'm spooning with another man.

• 'stomach trail..better not see that at all' yeah but how can we help it? like even when you wax it grows back and you have to wait to shave it..any suggestions?

What Guys Said 6

• I like it. I'm also a strange, strange man.

• The look of the stubble is fine in all areas. If we are going to have sex then it's a bit like rubbing against sandpaper.

I'm sure it's a lot of work but a quick once over with a razor as your showering every other or third day should be OK.

That's what I usually do & especially if I know or think that I am going to have sex.

• Guys understand that hair grows, they don't mind a bit of stubble. however don't let it get out of hand, there is nothing better than perfectly smooth.

• Stubble can be cute sometimes , its something that you don't usually see so its ok once in a while. Hairy arms? hard to say without seeing them first...

• In my opinion, If you want to cuddle, feel my hands touch you, get kissed all over, Waqnt me to perform oral sex ? SHAVE IT ! ! No stubble please, Its not cute. I take it as sheer laziness..

• Haha that's what I thought..urggg don't most guys realize how much work it is though :P

• What about hairy arms..most guys say they don't care if a girl has some hair (1/2 an inch) there or not..?

• No armpit hair. Shave them legs at at the very least keep the geital area trimmed if not shaved.

• on legs, it's a turn off. armpits, for some reason I don't care.

What Girls Said 1

• Cute? Eww

Exfoliate, using a dry, rough cloth, in circular motions. This encourages the hair to go straighter, and helps it to be softer. Also, always always moisturise...every day. That's for legs.

For underarms...hmm...I dunno. That's much more difficult.

I don't shave my stomach, but I'm sure my advice for legs would apply their nicely!