Is it considered cheating to recieve naked pictures on snapchat?

my boyfriend added this girl from instagram on snapchat and he asked her for nudes... is this cheating?

78

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he desires someone else and is sexually aroused by the idea of this girl. If he was satisfied in a relationship with you, why does he feel the need to do that?

Leave him, deserve and can do better.

• just hurts deep, ya know?

• I know, my ex sent/recieved nudes too, it's crappy but even if he says he won't he will do it again, he will but this time he'll make sure to delete the evidence. He sounds seedy, find a guy who is mature and non creepy who will focus all his efforts and attention on you, not on some random naked stranger. The pain does pass, he's given you a reason to move on and forget about him, you'll look back on this and feel like you made the right choice in a few weeks, promise! Don't be someone's second best, ever!

• It's actually not cheating if they're not in a relationship it's just for the moment and as long as nothing besides the occasional nude gets sent it's fine