How do girls feel after dumping a guy?

My ex-girlfriend send me a picture of her with another guy what it means? Suddenly she send me picture of herself with a guy. The guy look like one she would never go out with. I know her taste I been with her for 3 years.

Thanks guys that was really helpful. Girls: What should be my reaction? Keep on NC or reply her? Guys: Thanks for your comment.

151

Most Helpful Girl

• I never dumped a guy personally but I have rejected quite a few and I feel bad cause they were all so sweet and took the time to let me know their feelings , but at the same time I didn't had feelings for them so I had to tell them as gentle as possible without me being shallow. After I feel bad or in a way guilty cause I broke their feelings but some we Remain contact other I don't. But I can't be with a guy I don't love or had a deep connection that's why I don't have a boyfriend, I haven't had a strong connection with a man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, that's a cold bitch. Block her from contacting you.

• Yea this , what a nasty cow block her and don't ever respond it will really bug her.