How do girls feel after dumping a guy?

My ex-girlfriend send me a picture of her with another guy what it means? Suddenly she send me picture of herself with a guy. The guy look like one she would never go out with. I know her taste I been with her for 3 years.

Updates:
Thanks guys that was really helpful. Girls: What should be my reaction? Keep on NC or reply her? Guys: Thanks for your comment.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never dumped a guy personally but I have rejected quite a few and I feel bad cause they were all so sweet and took the time to let me know their feelings , but at the same time I didn't had feelings for them so I had to tell them as gentle as possible without me being shallow. After I feel bad or in a way guilty cause I broke their feelings but some we Remain contact other I don't. But I can't be with a guy I don't love or had a deep connection that's why I don't have a boyfriend, I haven't had a strong connection with a man.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, that's a cold bitch. Block her from contacting you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea this , what a nasty cow block her and don't ever respond it will really bug her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• She want's attention and show you "oh I'm so great I have another guy, look at what you've lost".
    Anyway, childish. Just ignore it she will grow up one day. Maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • She was obviously trying to make you feel some type of way . My opinion is that she wants you to think she's over you which in her mind might make you want to text her ( since a lot of times when guys think an ex is over them they suddenly hit them up out of nowhere trying to talk) she probably isn't over you in reality that and she is trying to et under your skin

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants to let you know that she's moved on and found someone you could never be. She's trying to make you jealous and is bring a total bitch in the process by trying to throw salt in the wound.

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe she still likes you and wants you to think that she's "happy".

0|0
    0|1
    • by the way this happen just 5 days after she broke up with me. Can girls get over guys that fast?

• no, we can't if we truly love the guy but there are times that we are in denial that we are "over" with the guy

• Maybe rubbing it in your face she's moved on... but at the same time if she truly had she wouldn't be thinking about you and sending you stuff. She still has some sort of feelings towards tou

0|0
    0|0
    • Make sense thanks a lot...

• She's just trying to be a bitch.

1|2
    0|1
  • Depends on why she dumped you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well its quite complicated. We never fight never had any bad feelings towards each other. We lived together for 3 years and suddenly boom!!! Since last 2 months she went under huge pressure from her family, her dad was diagnosed with cancer and she always talk about us going back home. Right after the news I told her to go back while I wrap up my things and follow her. She went back home and start acting very stubborn she keep pushing me to go back home immediately and leave my overseas work and just fly back to her. I tried to reason with her that it will take some time not too long maybe a month but I think she lost her patients with me. I am going back soon should I give her some space or just go and meet her. She is acting so weird she is not that type of a girl.

• It makes sense to why she left, its really not because of you. I know some people who get under so much pressure when theyre parents are dying. My friend for instance is about 19, she loves her boyfriend very much, but once she heard her mom was diagnosed she just had to leave him and while she stayed with her parents she totally changed. When something that serious happens in someones life i guess they just dont stay the same? I think you should give her some space until everything okay with her. I just dont see why shed send you a pic like that.

• It kind of sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel really bad but you just got to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • She's probably trying to make you jealous or mad, which is low. Definitely trying to stir stuff up though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on how long she has been with that guy

0|0
    0|0
  • She feels sad

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes