"f*cking my little tween today"?

Saw this on his phone. Along with "doing dusters off an ass", "f*cking tight pussy", "gotnone slut out of her bikini before we even got to the beach", & more.
We were broke up for not even a month and all the while he's texting that he was texting me telling me how much he loves me and misses me.
I think what I saw was sick & I justt need to know -
Is this how guys text each other? Am I the only one who thinks this is gross behaviour?
Because, after I found this, I ran away, & he is being really mean to me now. He won't even aknowledge any of it and just tells me what a joke I am and blames me for hurting his feelings by running away.
Is there something Im not getting? Seriously?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate that the guys who are commenting are defending this guy by saying all guys talk like this.

NO, not ALL of us do, at least those who respect women do not. That's disgraceful, women should be uplifted not degraded. I'd move on from this guy and find someone who thinks of you and treats you the way you deserve.

• Ok thankyou. I understand that it was meant to be a joke between friends - I just cannot respect this type of character & Im hurt / confused & its been really pushing me to doubt my standards/integrity etc. Time will heal - it was good for me to see it so that now I know who I was really with.

• Yeah that's rough, I'm sorry. Good luck with moving on, just invest time in things that make you happy for now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, sickening. Is he talking about you in that way, or some other girl? I don't know and don't care if that's how guys talk to each other or not, it's filthy, and I would be disgusted. There's no excuse - no "guys will be guys" BS. Definitely would not tolerate being talked about in that way. I don't blame you for running away - I would too. You gotta stay away from toxic people. I'm pretty sure he's embarrassed as hell that you saw that, and he's taking it out on you. I'd keep walking away, and don't look back.