"f*cking my little tween today"?

Saw this on his phone. Along with "doing dusters off an ass", "f*cking tight pussy", "gotnone slut out of her bikini before we even got to the beach", & more.
We were broke up for not even a month and all the while he's texting that he was texting me telling me how much he loves me and misses me.
I think what I saw was sick & I justt need to know -
Is this how guys text each other? Am I the only one who thinks this is gross behaviour?
Because, after I found this, I ran away, & he is being really mean to me now. He won't even aknowledge any of it and just tells me what a joke I am and blames me for hurting his feelings by running away.
Is there something Im not getting? Seriously?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate that the guys who are commenting are defending this guy by saying all guys talk like this.

NO, not ALL of us do, at least those who respect women do not. That's disgraceful, women should be uplifted not degraded. I'd move on from this guy and find someone who thinks of you and treats you the way you deserve.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ok thankyou. I understand that it was meant to be a joke between friends - I just cannot respect this type of character & Im hurt / confused & its been really pushing me to doubt my standards/integrity etc. Time will heal - it was good for me to see it so that now I know who I was really with.

• Yeah that's rough, I'm sorry. Good luck with moving on, just invest time in things that make you happy for now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, sickening. Is he talking about you in that way, or some other girl? I don't know and don't care if that's how guys talk to each other or not, it's filthy, and I would be disgusted. There's no excuse - no "guys will be guys" BS. Definitely would not tolerate being talked about in that way. I don't blame you for running away - I would too. You gotta stay away from toxic people. I'm pretty sure he's embarrassed as hell that you saw that, and he's taking it out on you. I'd keep walking away, and don't look back.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• lol, the way of men is not for the eyes of women. we're beasts that need satisfaction and to talk shit with our friends, don't you talk crap with girls? basically it's the same shit

1|0
    2|1
    • I get that its a joke, but all the lying.. its too much. And where did all these women come from so suddenly? We werent broken up very long. It looks super douchebaggy to me. Ya- he was reeaaaly missing me.

• in all honesty and all jokes aside, I do not think what he did was right and im sorry he did that to you. in my opinion I don't approve of talking about that sorta stuff even with friends. I've never liked it.

• this is bullshit, guys talk like this but not MEN. a man respects a women and im telling you know a real man wouldn't talk like that, not to anybody, especially about somebody they were seeing. this guy sounds like he isn't worth the time of day.

0|1
    0|0
  • guy sounds like a joke. i dont talk like that, most probably dont. you can do better than him and i hope you do. sorry for the bs on his behalf

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that guy

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes, it is how guys would joke to each other.

0|0
    1|2

What Girls Said 4

• He sounds like a total ass face. Id definitely just never talk to him again and move on to some one that respects me

2|2
    1|0
  • Sick but not surprising. -_-
    Shame.

2|1
    0|0
  • Disrespectful and disgusting behavior. .

1|2
    0|0
  • That's how your guy texts. That's not how my guy texts

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes