If a guy is split between two girls? What should he do?

Me and my boyfriend want to get back together but he is starting to have feelings for the other even if he said he just wants them to be friends.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean by get back together i mean you say he's your boyfriend, i ask this not as a way to poke at you but if he is still with you then he yours that means if he is having feelings for another woman you two should probably break up. If he is not with you then he is your ex and has the freedom to do as he chooses. again i ask because depending on witch it is gives me the ability to answer your question properly. So witch is he is he your ex or are you and him currently in a relationship?

• we got back together recently but now he is telling me that he is getting confused on his decision. :(

• Alright! Thank you so much for all the advices :)

• your welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask myself "what would Archie Andrew?" Haha on a serious note, I think you all are already screwed, there is damage that can't be undone, things that can't be forgotten. Unless you want to risk heart break then its time to move on, I mean do you really want to be with someone you know is probably thinking of someone else? Don't be selfish and make decisions that are unfair, you need to protect yourself. Even if he choses you, this will nag at you, its best if u move on to clean and fresh slate, becuz the situation in ur is anything but clean. Someone is going to get hurt, better if its not you. He already knows how its like to ve with you, so if he choses you then there are chances that "what if" thoughts of the other girl will consume him.

• what if that girl that he is starting to have feelings was a rebound like for 3 weeks. what do i do?

• Knowing her for 3 weeks and being with her for 3 weeks are two different things. If they were together every single day of those 3 weeks then im sure he wouldn't be confused. If they hooked up a few times a week it doesn't neccesarilly mean he knows what it would like to be in a relationship with her, he only has an idea of what it would be like and its that idea that has him torn. I still think you should get out, this is a mess.