I broke up with my boyfriend and he doesn't seem to care, did he ever?

2 days ago I broke up with my boyfriend. I didn't want to but he was treating me badly and acting as if I was a complete stranger and would get mad when I would constantly try to talk about the problem to revolve it. When I broke up with him he didn't fight me back he just said that he understood and said he was done also and that was it. No further contact has happened between us. Does he care that we broke up? Did he ever care? What do I expect? I really love him and miss him and want him back but I don't know anymore:( we've been together for over a year. Help me please:(

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey gorges am sorry to hear that., well in my head there are two senarious.. Either he was acting as if it's normal when in fact it's burning him inside but he is acting to tuff.. Or he has someone else or saw some other girl and wants her so he was acting like a jerk so he can end the relationship.. Most Likely the second one because of his weard behavior listen u don't need some one to treat u like that don't accept any thing. Less the to be treated as a queen.. Plus there are many fishs in the sea trust me u will find a better love then
    This

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it might be though right now, but you will have to get over it. He dosent care for you, and he was actually waiting for you to break up with him. Just take a calm breath, maybe cry to let some of the pain out, then just do something you love doing (nothing related to him). Over time you will heal but for now just try to block him out of your life as much as possible.