I can't stop thinking about my ex crush?

She friendzoned me indirectly the other day. At first I felt sad and relieved at the same time because I was thinking about how I wouldn't have ti stress over her anymore, but I keep thinking about her. It's always, "why would she have done this or that if she had no interest?"

I'm really sad right now and I'm starting to get the type of anxiety from when I would stress over her.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw don't stress about it too much, I know it's hard right now because you obviously liked her but from my experience when a girl friendzones you it's quite permanent ahha sorry dude I hope you find someone amazing good luck:)