What was your worst heartbreak?

From whom? How did you know it? How much time did it takee you to get over it, and how did you feel at that time?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Meeting the one who you feel is your soulmate... The woman I'm dating also feels the same about me being her soulmate just bad timing... Recent divorce so her emotions are not 100%. I love her and she tells me she loves me but she is bitter from her divorce so she is scared to commit... I try hard to reassure her but I know it's coming to an end soon because she is scared and bitter and she tells me all the time she wishes she met me before her ex...

• most probably she will come to you again , just giver her time

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex. He broke up with me out of the blue about 11 months ago it was like a slap in the face. It took me about 5-8 months to get over him. I felt broken, betrayed, used, etc. I felt like I was dying inside, its like someone shot me right in the heart and I felt like I had to put pressure on my wound. I've healed from it though it just takes time.

• Yes i know what you mean, you feel very pressured and tired , iam sorry for that

• I've gotten over it

• I should e went whth my gut but no I wasn't pressured it anything, it was my first break up but I've learned from it and that's all that matters