Ex girlfriend gets mad at me for talking to other girls?

My girlfriend just broke up with me the other day over nothing really. She's been thinking about for a few weeks even though we really haven't been fighting she just turned into a super bitch all the sudden so I expected it to happen. We'll we live together and have been for for about 6 months and she said she was gonna let me stay here until I save some money up for a new place. Well since she dumped me I've been talking to other girls because im not gonna wait around for her when she just dumps me for no reason and she gets mad that I'm talking to other girls and says I need to move out now! She broke up with me so why should she be mad about that it's her fault! Anyone have any input on why she's acting like this

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really not that difficult. If you love her, drop the other girls.

Would you like it if she talked to other guys the way you do with girls

I highly doubt it.

Either the both of you mature and start acting like adults in the relationship or there's really no point.

• I know but she broke up with me so I don't get it

• Well in that case, if you two aren't together and it's her choice-- you have no obligation to her.

Just make sure that when you two ARE together that you respect her wishes and don't talk to other girls.

What Girls Said 1

• she's probably upset because you say you want to be with her, but are seeking out other females...
    she's probably really hurt and the fact that you're living together makes it like a million times worse! it's hard to co habitate with someone that you have feelings for but aren't with, especially if you're talking to other girls...
    maybe you should talk about fixing your relationship... or just move out and let yourselves move on...

What Guys Said 2

• Did you bring one home? How did she know you're talking to other girls?

• She's mad. Good that you are done with her. Don't worry about her.