Ex's boyfriends mom is now texting me?

Ex and I have seperated 4 months now. (He broke up) The first time she would call to check on me. I do NOT initiate any type of conversation with her. If she texts me i will respond. So we went out to lunch 2 months ago and did lunch and the whole time she did nothing but talk to about my ex etc and how she prays that we get back together.

A little over 2 wks ago she sent message on facebook saying how I was so cute in a photo. (keep in mind she's never done this before) It was odd because although I feel she was being nice she does not reach out to me on social media.

Today she sent me like 3 texts in a row telling me about her life and how busy she's been and she apologized to me about not checking up on me sooner.

I finally responded and she texted me back saying thanks for asking how she was and she has been well and talk to you later and saying how she does care about me. I do not initiate the texts but I do respond because it's the nice thing to do, I feel. Do you think she's being nice to be nice or trying to be nosy. Her and I are NOT friends on facebook so I feel the next step is that she's going to try and request me on my facebook page.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It appears that she thinks highly of you and believes that you were a good person for her son to like. It really sounds like she would like to see you two together again. Not creeping or anything like that, she just would like to see you back with him. (I think)

What Guys Said 3

• You are the one she wants to be with her son. She likes you as a person and possible daughter-in-law someday and is just trying to repair your relationship.

• huh... wot? maybe he was da one wjho asked his mom, call u "cute"?

• why on earth would she call you cute?

What Girls Said 2

• my ex boyfriends mom does that as well. I've been with a new guy for two years now haha.
    i think she's cares about you. nothing to be weirded out about in my opinion

• you should not accept her.